PDA

View Full Version : Who is coming to the FMX (Stuttgart/Germany)

robinson
05-04-2004, 06:05 AM
Just wanted to know who is coming to the
FMX (http://www.fmx.de) in Stuttgart/Germany.
I will be in Stuttgart from Thursday till Sunday and will probably go to the FMX on Saturday.

William Vaughan and Ben Vost from Newtek will be there too, Michael Wolf (Lightwolf) is demonstrating Lightwave 8.

See you there. :)

Btw, if anybody knows how to get a cheaper (or free) ticket for the fmx let me know, Im stingy. (or better almost broke). :(

grundgedanke
05-04-2004, 06:20 AM
me :D

Lightwolf
05-04-2004, 06:23 AM
Well, obviously, I'll be there :D

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! :cool:

Cheers,
Mike

MrWyatt
05-05-2004, 01:34 AM
Me too and two (non3d) friends of mine. One of them studies Production and the other is more towards Compositing. Im coming on Saturday and leave on Sunday.

Ill stay at the Hotel Espenlaub. I should be there around 11 am and will watch out for you guys.

:D

xtrm3d
05-05-2004, 02:43 AM
me..mee.. meeeeeee !!!! :D

MrWyatt
05-06-2004, 01:08 AM
How about an official meetingpoint then?
Mike do you allready know where the location will be to demo LW8? if so then please post it here so that everyone knows where to rush to and when.

robinson
05-06-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by MrWyatt
How about an official meetingpoint then?
Mike do you allready know where the location will be to demo LW8? if so then please post it here so that everyone knows where to rush to and when.

Mike is demoing LW8 at the Newtek/Jocomp (C1) booth, there is also the CAI-Systeme booth.
Saturday evening is some kind of LW user meeting planed, William Vaughan and Ben Vost will be there too, I guess and hope.:)

Mike could you post where and when the meeting will take place.

See you soon.:)

MrWyatt
05-06-2004, 04:35 AM
is there a plan of the fmx? i cannot find it on the net. would be good to know where to find the Newtek/Jacomp booth . I never went to fmx before thats why i dont know if it will be easy to find.

robinson
05-06-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by MrWyatt
is there a plan of the fmx? i cannot find it on the net. would be good to know where to find the Newtek/Jacomp booth . I never went to fmx before thats why i dont know if it will be easy to find.

I don't think it is too big, you can download the program at www.fmx.com