PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for permanent serial number?

Xacto
05-03-2004, 04:06 PM
Just wondering how long does it take for permanent serial number... I entered two email addresses (with a comma) and have not gotten it yet.

Can you re-register again if it does not work?

bloontz
05-03-2004, 04:09 PM
I got mine within minutes.

Chuck
05-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Xacto
Just wondering how long does it take for permanent serial number... I entered two email addresses (with a comma) and have not gotten it yet.

Can you re-register again if it does not work?

I can check, but the two email addresses most likely caused it to fail. Yes, you should be able to redo with one email address and get your key, but if that doesn't work then you are going to have to email or call customer services to get the key.

ACLOBO
05-03-2004, 07:10 PM
I didn't have to wait at all for my permanent serial key. During the registration process for [8], if you look at the confirmation page it gives you showing your hardware lock id and serial number on it - there is also your permanent lic key on that page as well - on that information matrix at the bottom of screen.

To the observant go the spoils! :D

-Adrian

mattclary
05-04-2004, 05:56 AM
If the registration succeeded, you can go to the registration page and view all modules you have registered (in the new system) and it will display your license key.

grundgedanke
05-04-2004, 05:59 AM
mine took about 5-10 mintues