PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, everyone for buying BobFX

Bobt
05-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Thanks, everyone for buying BobFX. I am very grateful for the support.
I also wanted you to know that for those that purchased MultiCam
I am going to have a new version. Version 2 of BobsMulticam
will be availble as a free update to all of you as soon as I can finish.
Its almost a complete rewrite but was done to come closer to the original
vision I had for Multicam.
SoftFX is also on the slate to get reworked as well and will be
a free update.
Again Thanks to everyone..
Bob

videoguy
05-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Bob,

we are the ones that need to thank you your plugins make our life easier and keep our clients happy.

ScorpioProd
05-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Exactly, thank YOU, Bob!!! :)

I waited soooo long for my VT[3] to be able to do what my Toaster/Flyer could do with a third-party product many years ago, MCE! Newtek products tend to need third-parties to do MCE for their editors, not sure why, but I'm certainly glad you are there to do it! :)

And your latest bundle of products I bought will go a long way to making up for the lack of real-time filters in VT[3] compared to "lower end" products that my competition uses! :)

But again, once you get your Premiere Pro stuff done, please do consider audio plug-ins for VT[3], which it sorely lacks. Not just something like real-time EQ, but comp/limiting, even if it has to render.

Thanks! :)

videoguy
05-03-2004, 03:21 PM
i dont think bob should worry about audio plugins as Theres a good chacne newtek will have them in teh next verison and he will have wasted his time

ScorpioProd
05-03-2004, 04:42 PM
It would only be a "waste of time" if the Newtek upgrade was coming soon and IF Bob couldn't make money and we couldn't make money with the plug-ins till then.

Based on the lack of announcements of any planned upgrades by Newtek at NAB, I think it's safe to assume that though they may do this eventually, it's not something coming any time soon.

And since Bob has already done significant work on audio plug-ins for VT-Edit...

I remember years ago when Newtek said MCE was coming soon.

Remember all the people that made great use of Bob's AE plug-in a long time before Newtek added the support.

MediaSig
05-03-2004, 07:58 PM
Well put, Eugene.

I need audio plug-ins for VT3 now...not "soon."

Greg

ottis41
05-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Bob your the Man! A big Ole thank you goes out to you..
Nice work on the Effects, it makes my Videos have that special touch to them...

Jay Kelley
05-25-2004, 08:06 AM
I was just told that Premiere 1.5 is shipping today.. Hey Bob is there any kind of ETA on the audio driver?

Like I have said from the beginning, it's gonna be big once VT3 supports Premiere!

Jay

Jay Kelley
05-28-2004, 09:13 AM
I just got PREMIERE PRO 1.5 in the mail.. And yes.. Hoping against hope I tried to run it.

No good.

It's all up to Bob and his audio plug ins now!!!

Jay

ted
05-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Videoguy said it well, Thanks Bob!
We need to support these guys as they fill specific needs for us.
I got my complete set.