PDA

View Full Version : Must have Lightwave 8 shirt!

tokyo drifter
05-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Proton took some pictures of the Newtek Europe crew and posted them at spinquad.com

http://www.spinquad.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1041

I WANT this shirt!

HowardM
05-02-2004, 02:11 PM
I think Newtek should send us all a shirt, for being so patient this past year?
What do you all think?
:)

Librarian
05-02-2004, 05:16 PM
I want a shirt with the following text:
"I survived the LW8 release and all I got was this t-shirt" :D

HowardM
05-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Librarian
I want a shirt with the following text:
"I survived the LW8 release and all I got was this t-shirt" :D
:D

Hervé
05-02-2004, 11:21 PM
the 2 guys on the left look like they are high !!

Stop smoking the carpet....:D

riki
05-03-2004, 12:57 AM
Looks a bit bright, but nice T'shirt

See also Newtek NAB Bowling T'shirts here for, $79.95
http://www.newtek.com/buynow/gear/index.html

MrWyatt
05-03-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by riki
Looks a bit bright, but nice T'shirt

See also Newtek NAB Bowling T'shirts here for, $79.95
http://www.newtek.com/buynow/gear/index.html

nearly 80$ for a T-shirt. What the heck? What does it do, does it have an integrated renderslave in it or magic powers that makes you produce pixar quality animations in less than a day, just like all customers always ask us for?

:rolleyes:

tokyo drifter
05-03-2004, 01:52 AM
That bowling shirt is from 2001. :eek: (and black and yellow is not my favorite color combo)

Newtek, you really need to get some new gear in your shop, those Newtek Europe LW8 shirts for starters, some mouse pads, hats, etc. (But no cafe press stuff please)

archiea
05-03-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by tokyo drifter
That bowling shirt is from 2001. :eek: (and black and yellow is not my favorite color combo)

Newtek, you really need to get some new gear in your shop, those Newtek Europe LW8 shirts for starters, some mouse pads, hats, etc. (But no cafe press stuff please)

yeah, and more sizes... like:

Xsmall, irene, small, medium, large, Proton, XXlarge, Duece, XXXXlarge, and hardcore CGartist size, which can also double as a parachute.... :D

simonbrewer
05-03-2004, 03:46 AM
I want that shirt too! :-) But what I would love to see is Newtek set up a Europe based store for us on this side of the pond, so we don't have to pay the huge shipping charges. When [7] came out I wanted to get a LightWave shirt, but the cost was about $14 for the shirt and about $50 for the shipping!

Actually, I've just checked the Newtek store now and although I can select what country I want the NAB shirt shipped to (in my case UK), the shipping options are US only!! ??

So can we have a Newtek Gear store in Europe please?

Oooh, and an Irene T-shirt too? :-)

Simon

UnCommonGrafx
05-03-2004, 08:55 AM
Hope someone's listening...

Cash cow wandering out the barn... I even want two or so as my wife will wear it, too, and put those irritating bumps in the front... grumble grumble

Wade
05-03-2004, 09:12 AM
I would be willing to pay for a newtek shirt of decent design and then be a 5'5.5" Tall billboard for NewTek. I might even retire a shirt from some other 3D software vendor that I wear, and that because it's a nice design and it was free.;) :o

prospector
05-03-2004, 10:30 AM
AND JAMMIES !!!:D :D

TSpyrison
05-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Forget the shirt..

I want a Lightwave logo Baseball hat!

(Embroidered not iron-on)

archiea
05-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by TSpyrison
Forget the shirt..

I want a Lightwave logo Baseball hat!

(Embroidered not iron-on)

I won one at a LW user group... I ended up giving it to a lady friend....

Gavin Scott
05-03-2004, 03:30 PM
I want this shirt!

So, Zazzle yourself up one. Only cost you about $20 to do it. You probably can't offer them for sale on Zazzle without NewTek's permission, but I doubt they would mind if you print one up for yourself (turning yourself into a walking billboard for them :-)

The current logo object is in the LW 8 content (and I think it was there in 7.x in some form too). All the LW8 content is licensed as royalty-free it seems, though you of course have to respect trademarks and their use which probably applies to the LW logo so I don't *think* you can just start selling Lightwave T-Shirts for a profit.

So, 15 minutes with Lightwave, Photoshop, and Zazzle.com and viola! your own custom LW shirt in the mail a couple days later for $20 or so.

G.

Gavin Scott
05-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Or, how about a pair of Lightwave logo boxershorts:

Lightwave 3D*
*it's underwear

G.