PDA

View Full Version : danger girl : sydney savage

stefuse
03-21-2003, 06:45 AM
hi every body,

i'm french lw user : i work on 3d graphics : objects, architecture, environnements, characters...

this is my latest character picture : it seems like danger girl i think.... ;)

please tell me about that....

please give me advices if you want.....

WilliamVaughan
03-21-2003, 07:43 AM
looks cool...can we see a wireframe?

The model seems a bit odd....the lines don't appear all that clean....is it a heavy mesh?

JohnD
03-21-2003, 08:38 AM
This model reminds me of a character from say...Xeon Flux...or the new anime show Reign the Conqueror. Has a similar syle, but there does seem to be some unusual bulges. Got a wireframe?

policarpo
03-21-2003, 08:45 AM
very cool...the model reminds me a lot of Comic Girl from the CGTALK model downloads....any chance it was tweaked from that particular model?

nice jumpsuit. :)

DigitalDeuce
03-21-2003, 08:46 AM
Interesting work.

Did you start from an existing model? Or did you create this from scratch?

It kinda reminds me of Electra -- from Proton's giveaway models.

hrgiger
03-22-2003, 07:21 AM
Not bad. The suit looks kind of painted on though, especially around the neckline. It may help to add a little bit of space between the top and the chest and neck.

Epita
03-22-2003, 11:52 AM
big nipples arnt they and a bit bulgy but otherwize fine!

Epita

merlinux
04-01-2003, 05:33 AM
bravo pour ce meshe qui le fait carrement mais neanmoins quelques modifs au niveaux de la bouche parce qu'on dirait qu'elle tire un peu la tronche mais c vraiment pour chipoter encore bravo.
Justement je cherche des utilisateurs franšais qui taquine et apparement c ton cas car je ne sais pas si tu es d'accord mais je trouve qu'il n'y a pas de communautÚ fr de LW alors que g besoins de conseils donc si tu as deux secondes on pourrai se filer quelques tips a plus ;)

Zombat
04-01-2003, 06:38 AM
Nice, but kinda weird ... I can't put my finger on it