PDA

View Full Version : got "pyro" fever can you help me out ?

questionmark
04-30-2004, 09:49 AM
using LW 7.5c
stuck on a plug-in I can't seem to download called "crack it" it's just what I need to help me blow $&!# up!!! call me lazy but it does sound to good to be true. (Taking night courses using LW7)
spoke to my teacher about it, and yup he's heard of it but never used it before, he believes the best way is to create points and two-line poly 'em, knife it to pieces the whole shabang. I understand it would help me appreciate my work more and so on but I JUST WANT TO BLOW SOMETHING UP like right NOW !!! (ever get that feeling ?), read the tute over and over it just seems SO FUN !!! he, he... silly of me huh ?
-Well I'll ask for your opinions if I may, is the older slower way the best way, or the "crack-it" plug in is still worth hunting around for.

Thanks a bunch!

? ;)

RomainR
04-30-2004, 10:53 AM
You could also search for C4 (http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~goetsch/C4/). Seems as if users are liking it.

questionmark
04-30-2004, 11:19 AM
Thanks very much for your link, I appreciate that a bunch! gonna got lite the fuse, run, and watch the show from a safe distance !!!
Thanks again RomainR!

?

Still gotta cut up the poly's though... crack it's a no go I guess...schucks
still gonna blow it up though!!! YEE-HAAAAWW!

RomainR
04-30-2004, 03:11 PM
C4 cuts it up for you. Read the manual. hehe:p

ACLOBO
04-30-2004, 03:26 PM
Dude..... Go play some HALO on your PC....

That is always a good laugh seeing your enemies fly through the air - especially when they are trying to run you over in a WartHog.... :D

-Adrian

questionmark
04-30-2004, 07:16 PM
RomainR thanks again ! I can stop surfing around for nothing now, just got over excited again didn't stop to smell the rose I picked up just kept runnin' with it like a damn fool... won't happen again (i hope) ;)

ACLOBO... sound advice I'll try that too ! but I'm more of a Resident Evil nut, you know runnig from zombies after you shoot 'em up an set 'em on fire !WOO-HOO !

good bunch of friendlies on this site...
feeling welcome already!

?