PDA

View Full Version : Let us sort plugins by file

mkiii
04-29-2004, 04:38 AM
LW 7 & 8:
In the Edit Plugins list, when viewing the plugins by Filename, you can't click on Filename header to sort the list (which can be long if you are a collector of plugins).

This seems to be the same in other list panels used by LW, although some others have an extra button or a right click to allow sorting of the said lists, IE the VBFileRequester.

What we need is consistency of operation please. Small things like this can save valuable time.

Matt
04-29-2004, 04:52 AM
Better searching too!

- - -

Slightly OT from the thread, but . . .

In the 'Edit Menus' window, a 'find last added plugin' button would be really handy!

evenflcw
04-29-2004, 10:11 AM
I'd love to be able to sort the plugin list after directory (I have all 3rd party plugin under it's own directory). I'd also like to be able to select multiple entries and hit delete on my keyboard.

To be able to find newly added plugins quickly I've renamed the original Additional menu group and assigned that name elsewere. By default all added plugins are placed under the first available group baring the name Additional. So by making a new clean one you'll be able find those fresh plugins faster.