PDA

View Full Version : 2 Days left

Edbittner
04-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Dated Apr.14 to me from Newtek;
"If you have already made a purchase eligible to receive the upgrade when it ships, and you have received your UV Edit Pro bonus or have responded to our address confirmation email, please rest assured that you are already on the list, and can expect to receive your upgrade before the end of the month".
Well, I got my UV Edit Pro, still no LW8.
2 days 'till the end of the month........
Ed

prospector
04-27-2004, 06:53 PM
Did you look outside?

They are already in Canada so yours came by plane and dropped by parachute and is probably stuck in one of those trees around you, unless it has been windy the last 2 days, in which it may be in Illinoise:D

Edbittner
04-27-2004, 06:59 PM
funny........
Ed

meanlebh
04-27-2004, 08:01 PM
I haven't gotten mine either :(.....I am beginning to get a little worried.....I am hoping some time tomorrow....

GeorgeDittmar
04-27-2004, 08:56 PM
still havent gotten mine either

tjacobs
04-27-2004, 09:38 PM
I figure it should come either tomorrow or Thursday based on Chuck's response that they shipped on Monday and Tuesday. Priority Mail, in the US, typically take 2 days.

Of course that did not stop me from taking a LONG lunch so as to meet the mail man at the box.

Edbittner
04-28-2004, 05:01 AM
OK,
Here's the short version.
I purchased my upgrade from Safe Harbor
Got my DFX+
Recieved e-mail from Newtek about a new freebie for Pre-orders
Filled out a new profile on Newteks (then new) resitration page
Gave them my DFX+ info to recieve my UV Edit Pro
Got the e-mail address for UV Edit Pro
Got UV Edit Pro
Recieved e-mail from Newtek stating if I had gotten my UV Edit Pro, OR met other criteria, I would be recieving LW8 before the end of the month
Called cunsomer service at Newtek to make sure they had my mailing address(they do)
Was then told because I purchased from re-seller, I may have to give my info on a "new" page(?) because they (Newtek) may not know who I am........
That pretty much brings us up to date
Ed
S*R* PRODUCTIONS