PDA

View Full Version : User Group Discounts

Rich Deustachio
04-27-2004, 12:29 PM
I am currently working on getting a "group discount" for VT users for tape, DVD blanks, etc. I will post the details of this special pricing in the next few days.

Rich Deustachio
04-27-2004, 05:35 PM
ok here is an update. The deal I am working on will give anyone owning a VT2, VT3, VT4 etc any VT product or for that matter anyone who is in this forum a group discount on Video Tape, DVDs etc. We will go to a yet to be determined web page and go to the VT Users Group US section. There they will show you the special pricing list put together just for VT owners. The regular prices from this company are already very competative and their service is fantastic, but with this new users pricing we are going to get an even better price. They are setting it all up in the next few days an I will post the link and the phone number for us to call. Let's use the power of numbers of this group to get the lowest price we can. This company has been in business a very long time and has warehouses and distributors all over the country for fast delivery.

Scott Bates
04-27-2004, 09:00 PM
Thanks Rich, sounds promising.

Rich Deustachio
05-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Here are the details on how to get the special group discount I set up with The Tape Company for VT users.

Hi Rich,

Here's the process each member will need to follow when placing orders on-line:

Go to: http://www.dswebengine.com/thetapecompany

Click on NEW USER

Username: enter the email address of the user placing the order

Password: each password will be unique and associated to the user's email address

Registration Code: 909

All of your special pricing is loaded.

Thank you,

Kimberly

Rich Deustachio
05-03-2004, 04:36 PM
She added this for anyone that wants to order large quantity.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rich,

I would convey to the group if they need any special pricing for large orders or special requirements for delivery, please have them call me directly.

Thank you Rich,
Kimberly

Kimberly J. Schultz
The Tape Company
Ph: 888.277.6364 ext. 8502
Fx: 630.758.0930
Email: [email protected]
www.TheTapeCompany.com
Order HotLine: 888.277.6364

Rich Deustachio
05-04-2004, 12:08 PM
If anyone finds a price out of line from what they are buying from other suppliers let Kim know and she will adjust the price. They had the PA-AYDV186 listed at $23 and lowered it to $21.89 when a buddy of mine told her he was getting it at a lower price. He is now saving money on this item and over the year will save quite a bit. The more companies that take advantage of these special prices, the more we can make them lower the prices. Let's use the power of our numbers to get the best price we can for our tape stock and DVD blanks.

bbeanan
05-05-2004, 05:28 PM
I did not find on the site any Ink-Jet printable DVD-R media? I use a Bravo DVD Duplicator so I normally buy like 100 - 500 blanks at a time. I would think other are using this system as well, could be a good thing to add.

Rich Deustachio
05-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Call the 888 number and ask for Kim, tell her you are part of the VT users group and she will give you a price and add it to the online prices.

I will also e-mail her and ask her to give you a quote and add it to the users list of items.

Rich Deustachio
05-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Brett,

Kim sent me a copy of her e-mail to you and it looks as though she quoted you some great prices for brand named DVD blanks.

Anyone who doesn't see an item or brand that your purchasing, just call Kim at the 888 number, tell her you are part of the VT Users Group and she will take care of you.

Rich

Rich Deustachio
05-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Kim called today and told me that anyone who is loking for DVD/CD blank pricing should call the 888 number because these prices fluctuate so fast they can't keep up with the on-line price changes so it would be better to call for the latest pricing.