PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave >DFX+ or DFX + > Lightwave

Wickster
04-26-2004, 06:59 PM
could somebody help me out here. i ran into some problem reinstalling DFX+ on my system. see i had to do a clean wipe on my system's hard drive to get ready for LW8 (which i'm still waiting for). i wasn't going to install LW7 yet since i know it could just be days till LW8 arrives but when i installed DFX+ and ran it. it gave me that notice that it couldn't find a license. so hit myself on head and said "duh!" so i installed LW did the registering thing and still DFX+ would still give me that notice? should i have installed LW 1st? or its just something else?
:confused:

has anybody been throught this before?

thanks in advance!

Maimo
04-26-2004, 07:37 PM
you need to go back and get the licence file from eyeon's website you should already be registerd so it's just a matter of looking it up. You can cut and paste it or have it emailed to you, just follow their instructions. also make sure you have you LW sentinal drivers installed

Wickster
04-26-2004, 11:48 PM
so (hitting my self on the head again) doh! okay thats what i forgot. cause i think i've reinstalled DFX+ many times already before the quick slate and everything worked fine, i guess it kept the registration back then. thanks! i'll go do that!