PDA

View Full Version : lightwave ships??

zecryan
04-24-2004, 05:33 AM
I see that some people are getting lightwave eight, but some people arnt, like ME, why is this so?

Original1
04-24-2004, 07:44 AM
This is being well documented in other threads, the mailout is being sent to preorders by a fulfillment house, my guess is that they are in done in Chrological order earliest orders first.

Nobody in Europe has seen a copy yet.

Lightwave 8 is not quite ready yet,

see Chuck Bakers reply in "It's here"

"The reference manual is still being worked on, and when complete there will be a pdf version available to registered owners. The Tutorial manual is also still in preparation. Once we have these completed and printed, we'll be ready for the official launch of LightWave [8].

end quote

mattclary
04-24-2004, 11:27 AM
It takes time to process the stuff. You can't expect to get it immediately. Patience, Grasshopper.

Jean-Paul Lar.
04-24-2004, 12:18 PM
I agree we got to be patient these things take time.but man its killing me everytime i read that some one has recieved there copy lol. I see you were one of the luck early recievers must be really easy for you to be patient lol ;). Im sure hoping us Canadiens start to recieve it soon I havent heard of anyone getting it yet?Thats cool you got a lightwave tattoo mattclary well if thats your arm anyway or did you composit it in?:).