PDA

View Full Version : Is LW8 out? if yes, I can buy the upgrade

ruud
04-24-2004, 02:41 AM
Hi all, I notice threads where you talk about LW8, the stupid thing is, I can't make up if it is already shipping? because if it does, I can buy my upgrade even today!

Now, why isn't newtek clear about this release, on the products page they still advertise about LW7, and NOT about 8.

Well, hear from ya soon so I can buy my upgrade ;)

See ya!

Ruuter!!

Andyjaggy
04-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Lightwave 8 has begun to ship and a few lucky people have allready received it, it appears to be slowly trickling out to everyone. Although I seem to remember reading that NT hasn't made there "official" release yet.

mlinde
04-24-2004, 07:04 PM
From what I understand, those who purchased 7.5 within the "free upgrade to 8" period are getting their electronic upgrade (which is actually CDs). Th next round of folks are those who ordered the electronic upgrade (CDs, no manuals). The last round will be the people who dropped the extra money on the manuals, as those are still in printing, if I understood what CS told me last week. People ordering printed manuals (like me) should have their upgrade in less than 30 days.

Verlon
04-25-2004, 12:25 AM
However, everyone who pre-ordered is SUPPOSED to have it by the end of the month.

My mailman thinks I am stalking him now.

I told him if he brings me another AOL offer between now and me getting LW8, I would set him on fire and put him out with a fork.