PDA

View Full Version : NAB Party balance.

ted
04-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Due to the MGMís moving us TWICE and the issues it created for me, they have discounted the party.
At this time I have a balance of $1,684.20, even with adding another $500 in food at the last minute and additional equipment/electrical costs.

After talking with several people I feel the best option is to refund David at Digital Juice the balance since he covered my arse so I could continue planning the party.

Unless there is an objection, when David gets back, (they are still closed today), Iíll contact him about this.
I hope you all feel this was a worthy cause and that those who contributed understand the refund was only due to my negotiating with the MGM. I don't want to discurage future donations because without this reduction, I would have still been in the hole.

The other option would be to hold it for next year, but I donít want people getting upset if I made $10 interest. :)
Besides, who knows what next year holds. Iím not making any promises yet.:eek:

silver fox
04-23-2004, 11:07 PM
Sounds good to me, Ted.

And many thanks to Dave at Digital Juice and all the rest that made this years party such a huge success.

:D :D :D

videoguy
04-24-2004, 05:20 PM
sounds good to me Ted. thanks for doing the party. i didnt get a chance to meet you and thank you in person and great demos to by the way at the newtek booth