PDA

View Full Version : No replys from New Tek?

Jean-Paul Lar.
04-18-2004, 11:42 AM
I was wondering if anyone else has been having problems getting a reply from new tek about upgrading?I made my upgrade purchase the mac realviz one from my local Vancouver reseller. I've emailed New tek 4 times over the last six days to let them know and also to find out how i went about getting the uv edit pro plugin but they wont reply to my emails? Im sure there just buisy with everything from N.a.b and trying to get lightwave 8 out.Im just curious if anyone else is having this problem cause if so i wont worry about it,but I could really use that uv edit pro plugin rite about now.anyway sorry if this sounds like bitchin and moaning cause im not intending it that way.:cool:
have a great day everyone and just one more day and we can check out the N.A.B streams cant wait..:)

Jean-Paul Lar.
04-19-2004, 11:12 AM
:confused: still no answer from them, I guess there email service is just for show?Oh well I just got to take some deep breaths and relax..

Macet01
04-19-2004, 11:18 AM
If I were you I would call their customer service number. It may be a little time on hold but when they do answer all your needs will be taken care of.

Jean-Paul Lar.
04-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Thanks man ill do that but i just figure why have an email address if you have to phone instead?but yeah your rite ill phone them thanks...:)

Dave Davies
04-19-2004, 11:37 AM
Most of Newtek is probably at NAB. The last one I went to, they had a massive booth, with demo stations everywhere, plus they had a product demonstration to the audience every fifteen minutes or so.

My guess is that their people are all very, very busy this week!

Dave Davies