PDA

View Full Version : New Stock Footage Libraries For VT

Stranahan
04-16-2004, 01:48 PM
Hey Everyone,

We have four new volumes of stock footage about to come out, and the clips will be available in VT-ready AVI format. These volumes are all shot on film by top Hollywood professionals. The titles are...

The volumes are all 'Mega-Stock' - more high quality film originated clips per volume than any other stock footage library I'm aware. And the clips were all shot with an editor and graphic designer in mind. You get plenty of coverage, multiple options, and clips that are framed so you can add a title.

Frantic City
Over one hundred quick cuts of fast paced city life - high impact, high energy, and a huge value for the money. These clips will add a contemporary look to your productions, and work as transitions, graphic elements, or even a 'Sopranos' style opening'. Grungy city footage, bright lights and much more.

Traffic Overdrive
High speed and slow motion traffic - shot day, dusk, and night. This gorgeous film footage includes long cuts of traffic, and has that high quality 'streaky light' effect. Plus, you get over thirty different clips- a huge assortment.

Money & Causal Business
Over 50 clips with beauty shots of US currency, including close up currency and coins, a briefcase full of money, stocks and bonds and much more plus young, positive business images - people working on their laptops by the pool, on the cell phone, and happily closing a business deal.

US Patriotism
US Flags, a Purple Heart, the Declaration of Independence, moving footage of a Vet's cemetary and even a US Flag cake and more. This volume has dozens of clips that are perfect for this election year, 4th of July, and busy political climate. Great for editors and graphic designers.

The intial release will be in standard D1 resolution, with HD versions to soon follow. The MSRP is expected to be $499, but if anyone is interested in getting these volumes at half price for the next few days, please contact me at [email protected]

Stranahan
04-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Hey everyone,

I've posted an Ebay auction for the Traffic volume - the above description said 30 clips, but it's 20 because many of the clip are LONG - over 30-40 seconds for a good number of them....

For the next few days ONLY (and I mean it) the footage is $199 per volume. After we formally announce, it will go to regular price of $499...

Here's the first Ebay posts...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3810639728

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3810644629&category=21198&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

ted
04-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Howdy Lee. Good to see you're still around.
Hope all is going well. Are you going to be at NAB?

Stranahan
04-17-2004, 09:09 PM
I'm trying to make it to NAB, with stock footage DVDs in my grubby little mitts....Tuesday, maybe....

Nice to see you, too, Ted!

Stranahan
04-18-2004, 06:51 PM
Two more auctions posted...all with a bunch of small samples...

US Patriotism & Flags

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3810828377&category=21198&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

US Currency & Casual Business

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3810832526

cvwcorp
04-23-2004, 11:03 AM
$199. Lee, that sounds a lot like the amount of refund that you were supposed to give me over a year ago for the scheduling problems of one of your Dallas training seminars.

Sounds like a pretty good trade to me, but since I never can seem to get through to you via email, perhaps you'd be kind enough to email me.

kevin-at-creativevideoworks.com

cvwcorp
04-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Got your email, thanks for the speedy reply, we'll take this to private email...

ParentContraint
04-28-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by cvwcorp
$199. Lee, that sounds a lot like the amount of refund that you were supposed to give me over a year ago for the scheduling problems of one of your Dallas training seminars.

Sounds like a pretty good trade to me, but since I never can seem to get through to you via email, perhaps you'd be kind enough to email me.

kevin-at-creativevideoworks.com

per usual ......

I know lots of peeps owed money by lee ...

please tell us what you worked out so I can tell these people

Ivan
04-28-2004, 09:29 PM
I am still getting calls about a DVD that people were supposed to get for a LW training. Last I heard they were stolen from a car and would be shipped "a little late".

Ivan

cvwcorp
04-29-2004, 07:26 AM
I'd encourage you to contact Lee via private email. He's been quite responsive to my emails since we hooked up through this thread.