PDA

View Full Version : People Photos

smudge11
04-13-2004, 12:26 PM
Can anyone recommend a place/website where photos of people can be purchased for use in a Lightwave scene? I'm looking for people photos with clip maps included, similar to what Dosch Design has to offer. Obviously I have looked at Dosch Design, I was just wondering if there were other places that people have had success with in finding people in different poses. I'm looking for people that I can composite into a scene of a golf course, standing near the 18th hole, specifically looking at a scoreboard. It is the scoreboard that the client is selling, but they would like it more personal by having some people checking scores.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Lou

Lewis
04-13-2004, 03:35 PM
If you tryed Dosch already then try with these companyes :

Eyewire
Digitalvision
Artbeats

They have many photo CDs wiht various subjects

Just type those names in browser or any google/altavista searcher and i'm sure you'll get to their web page soon :).

Silkrooster
04-13-2004, 09:05 PM
Are you creating the scoreboard in Lightwave? What about exporting the scoreboard into Poser and make the models look at the board. Or pose the models the way you want then port them in lightwave. Another option is use a digital camera get a bunch of people together and have them look in a certain direction. Import that image into a photo editor. Create an Alpha mask around each person, then import that image into lightwave.

Just a couple of ideas, good luck

spigolo
04-14-2004, 12:30 AM
You can purchase Marlin studios "Moving people" they are sequence of people with alpha channel and you can use them also in animation as they move or even walk!! I'm very satisfied with them.

Jure
04-14-2004, 04:57 AM
There's also ImageCells http://www.imagecels.com