PDA

View Full Version : LW 8 info!!

koots
04-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Looks like we are waiting till may... I can't wait!!!
http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/3dfestival/3dfestival_uk.html

tokyo drifter
04-12-2004, 07:17 PM
It's going to be a very depressing NAB then if you're right. :(

Karmacop
04-12-2004, 08:24 PM
It says it's the first official unveiling .. it doesn't say users wont aready have it ...

mattclary
04-12-2004, 08:30 PM
"the first official unveiling in Europe"

Ade
04-12-2004, 08:40 PM
June...in my hands..U watch.

koots
04-12-2004, 09:27 PM
may will be ok.... I can wait that long... june will be tough.... if i have it by early may i will be very excited!!! I have a ton of stuff untill then so for me it that is not so bad. but for everyone else's sack, i hope it gets shipped tomorrow!!
-jonn
Ade i hope u are wrong

Wade
04-12-2004, 09:50 PM
4/12/04

Oh but were it to be only 7 days - but I am 3.75 hours from the warehouse where the wares are stored. Waiting may wear you out where-as it has worn you thin. Do not get too weary for time has worn short and you are almost where to can wear you’re new T-shirt in short order. Not sure if one will be in the box or come separately in a small clean bag, or perhaps some Martian blue berries were they not so far from where we are now.

It has driven me mad or perhaps drove me to madness not that I am angry for I am not. It is true the rumors are real for if they were not they would not be.

CAUTIONS DO NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES, NOR SEEK THE TREASURE FOR I AM NOT A TOAD!!!

Silkrooster
04-12-2004, 10:26 PM
Hopefully it won't be too much longer. I am starting to get ancy.

Hervé
04-12-2004, 11:37 PM
dont worry, we're still far... away...

Hervé
04-12-2004, 11:44 PM
everything sounds good, but please remove the snacky things... food is very important, it is the fuel.... of LW'ers brains... + it makes NT looking so cheap... !

Remember NT not to make un-important things go before important things...

"YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT":D

I was almost going to be in Coppenhagen (I like that city name BTW), but the "snacky things" (aka junk greasy over-suggared 'food') forces me to stay in my kitchen...

Ah welllll....:rolleyes:

Red_Oddity
04-13-2004, 04:51 AM
Soooooo, this means we'll get a end of 2nd quarter 2004 release?...if we're lucky?...

<flaps fans on rumour mill>

mattclary
04-13-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Wade
4/12/04

Oh but were it to be only 7 days - but I am 3.75 hours from the warehouse where the wares are stored. Waiting may wear you out where-as it has worn you thin. Do not get too weary for time has worn short and you are almost where to can wear you’re new T-shirt in short order. Not sure if one will be in the box or come separately in a small clean bag, or perhaps some Martian blue berries were they not so far from where we are now.

It has driven me mad or perhaps drove me to madness not that I am angry for I am not. It is true the rumors are real for if they were not they would not be.

CAUTIONS DO NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES, NOR SEEK THE TREASURE FOR I AM NOT A TOAD!!!

SOMEBODY has been eating Martian blueberries or licking the hallucinogenic toad! Man you sound like you're on drugs!

Herve' you don't sound much better!

I guess that's one way to allay the anticipation!

BeeVee
04-13-2004, 05:49 AM
Like I have posted elsewhere, the fact that May the 4th will be the first public showing of the final LW8 in Europe means only that. I'm not saying you won't get it before that date, nor am I saying that you'll receive it after that date. Sheesh, anyone seen the fnords?!

B

MiniFireDragon
04-13-2004, 06:37 AM
If you all have been reading the Irene on Green

http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20620&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

She says "We will be showing VT[3] and LightWave 3D [8].

Irene"

At NAB.

hairy_llama
04-13-2004, 09:53 AM
All I can say is; where are some more LW8 videos before I have a breakdown! :)

Hervé
04-13-2004, 10:25 AM
oups sorry Matt.... hum I was... a bit ... a small splif.... that's it...;) :D

Wade
04-13-2004, 10:31 AM
MR. Matt -

Some times my mind digs under the fence - when that happens it’s all over for the day I will not see it again until it wears it self out running hither and yon. It will only come home once tuckered out and hungry for some snacky things.

There is a whole planet strewn with little Martian blue berries so N.A.S.A. Says but they are further away than the release of 8.:( :) Truly I do not mind the wait it’s just that it is taking so long.

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/newsroom/pressreleases/20040318a.html

Hervé
04-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Woaw, we get some "Mr. Matt" now here... he he... the martians huh.... sure....:D