View Full Version : buy lightwave for teachers

03-18-2003, 06:44 AM
I think I saw a special lightwave license for teacher.
Where can I get it?
How much will it be?
What is the difference between the normal and the teachers license?
What I have to do, that I can ID myself as teacher?

thanx loebek

03-18-2003, 08:10 AM
It's still an academic license. Try Safe Harbor, http://www.sharbor.com

The site will tell you what you need to prove you are a teacher. Probably a school ID or something on a letter head.

03-18-2003, 08:33 AM
Since Safe Harbor doesn't ship NewTek product overseas, however, you may want to start your search at NewTek Europe (http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/index.html)

03-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Doooohhh!!! I need to pay more attention to people's info on the left side of the screen!

03-18-2003, 12:02 PM
but you still would help me?
even if im against war?

03-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Of course I would! We are brothers in LightWave! Your political views might p*ss me off, but when it comes to LightWave we're cool.

03-19-2003, 09:46 AM
thats the right ATTITUDE! dude!

:D :) ;) :cool: :p