PDA

View Full Version : NAB has been cancelled. That sucks!

ted
04-01-2004, 03:29 PM
I just contacted the main NAB office and was told they had to cancel the event this year due to the fact they couldn't afford the Insurance for the event due to security issues.

That's too bad. I'm really going to miss seeing all the cool stuff this year. I wonder how much money Vegas will lose due to losing this convention and how many other venues will cancel in the next year if NAB can't afford it? Man, this sucks big time!!!

Do you guys still want to have the party? I might just go ahead and go to Vegas anyway. I'm sure they could use my money about now. So if you guys want, I’ll still keep the party alive.

Anyway, I guess since it's April Fools Day, you now realize I was just foolin with ya! Sorry for that, but it's been a hectic week and I needed a good “got ya”!
Have a good day!

robewil
04-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Alright then, I demand my party donation back no later than tomorrow. :D

prospector
04-01-2004, 06:47 PM
So we should expect LW8 by the end of the week then?:D

ted
04-02-2004, 12:01 AM
A great gag I used on a few people today was placing a piece of scotch tape under the mouse ball and enjoyed watching the "monkey with the football" for a few moments.

What was the best one you saw, or got caught with today/Yesterday?

Red_Oddity
04-02-2004, 02:39 AM
hmmm...that would be a April fools joker getting run over by a cement truck...

Stupid f-ing April 1st crap... This is 'the' mother of all jokes gone old...

ted
04-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Sorry man, who pissed in your Cheerios?:eek: Didn't intend for it to hit you that way.

Avebeno
04-02-2004, 10:56 AM
ouch - For some reason that visual got stuck in my head. Maybe I should go model & render it. Eeew.