PDA

View Full Version : DDR Jog on RS-8

hartley
03-30-2004, 08:23 PM
I am trying to use the DDR Jog on the RS-8 to step through PNG files one at a time. Basically turn one "click", move to the next file in the DDR. I'm using this for song lyrics and have been using arrow keys. When I try to use the DDR Jog it seems to jump in the clip and if I change the length, skip clips. Anyone doing this?

Hartley

hartley
04-01-2004, 06:03 AM
So nobody does this? Or am I not being clear?

hartley
04-02-2004, 09:24 AM
Just in case I'm still not clear. This is for a live church service. The text at the bottom that is in the DDR is the worship songs. I would like to control them with the DDR Jog on the RS-8, is there anyway to set it up so that each turn results in moving to the next clip?

PIZAZZ
04-02-2004, 09:49 AM
Sorry for the delay Hartley,

How long do you have your still length set too??

If you set if for 1 second does it Jog better? We sometimes even set ours to 1 frame. Try different lengths of the stills and see if things are better for you. FYI you set the still length in preferences about 1/2 way down.

Let us know if you figured out the perfect setting... Believe me there are tons more people who just read these forums than post. Give me a call if you can't get what I said above.

hartley
04-02-2004, 11:26 AM
No problem, just trying to fish for some answers here. I've tried the still length, and maybe I'm just not hitting the "sweet spot." Must be no science to it. I either skip clips or jump around in the same one. More tweaking later. At least I know I'm not doing something too wrong....

Hartley