PDA

View Full Version : Met Paul lara

johnnylandrover
03-17-2003, 10:22 AM
Paul,
It was great to have finally met you last weekend at the Camera company show. Been on T2 for a year and thought I new TED 110%. I learned more with you in a hour than I learned in the last 6 months. I can't imagine other company reps spending that much time with someone who already puchased a system. It really says something about Newtek and there employees. If any of you have a chance to meet paul, take full advantage of it. You could learn alot.

Thanks,

Johnny

P.S. How was your night in Boston?

RayLarson
03-17-2003, 11:50 AM
I also enjoyed meeting you this past weekend. I wish I could have spent more time picking your brain...but there were so many people checking out the T2...no time.

Hope we get to meet again soon and I am anxiously awaiting T3....

MGuerra
03-17-2003, 02:46 PM
Yes, Paul is a great guy and a very knowledgeable Toaster Boaster, but what you guys don't know is that he's secretly powered by the most intensely hot chili peppers known to man.

If you want to score big with Paul, show up with a truly hot bottle of XXX Habanero sauce and I bet he'll talk to you about just about anything then...

Sorry Paul, from one chili head to another!

Enjoy your trip.

Jim Capillo
03-17-2003, 03:08 PM
Phew !!! :p

Paul Lara
03-19-2003, 01:29 AM
Hey, it's an honor for ME to meet the 'field evangelists' who continue to spread the word on Video Toaster!

Truly a great thing to put names to faces, Ray, John!!

Been out on the road playing with Toaster [3] :D