PDA

View Full Version : Renumbering / moving frames??

PaulyP
03-25-2004, 05:24 AM
Hi all,

Is it possible to renumber frames. When I started my current project the frames were numbered 0 to 5000. The problem is; I then went and added a lot more to the animation at the beginning, so now all my frames are numbered from -1300 to 5000. What I'd like to do is have them numbered from 0 to 6300 - is this possible???
I know i could use graph editor and drag all the frames to the correct place but I have so many different animated elements, lighting and particles, that it would just take me for ever to do it. Can anyone help me out with this one???

On the same track there is also part of the animation I'd like to slow down a bit - is it possible to insert frames in the middle of the main timeline, thereby moving all the following keyframes to a later time.

Thanks for any help you can give me, much appreciated.

Paul.

digimassa
03-25-2004, 05:28 AM
:cool: "shift keys" and "scale keys" in scene editor ^^

PaulyP
03-25-2004, 05:32 AM
That was a quick response - thank you.

The problem is - the timeline in the scene editor will only show frames 0 and above - it doesn't display the negatively numbered keyframes - have i just got a setting wrong somewhere??

Thanks for your help anyway.

PaulyP
03-25-2004, 05:42 AM
Ignore that last post - i don't need to be able to see them to shift them - thanks again for your help.

All sorted!!

digimassa
03-25-2004, 06:23 AM
:cool: hep^^