PDA

View Full Version : bedroom I did...

kuik2c
03-25-2004, 03:39 AM
by the time to post this image, I saw wht Otacon did in "Interior :Bedroom"...just don't think going to show mine in the forum...hehehe!!!
Anyway, maybe this is another simple bedroom sample. Hope it won't be too bad.

jerbil22
03-25-2004, 06:25 PM
I think it looks really great but what you really need to do is put something on the other side of those windows. Put anything on the other side. The pic just doesn't seem "complete" without it.

Other then that, it's great. Maybe a little too bright? But very nice.

riki
03-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Looks good, is making me feel sleepy, maybe turn the lights down a bit.

itos
03-25-2004, 08:37 PM
i really like your bedroom, and the render is great! i have done many interior renders, but always i get problems in lighting the scene, could you tell me how many lights, kind of lights and maybe where you put them to lit the scene, and what kind of radiosity you use to this scene, well thanks this is a realy cool render!

kuik2c
03-26-2004, 12:29 AM
Hi jerbil22, I agree wht you said, just seems miss something over there. Anyway, I will only make the changes after our designer add it into the layout.

Originally posted by itos
i really like your bedroom, and the render is great! i have done many interior renders, but always i get problems in lighting the scene, could you tell me how many lights, kind of lights and maybe where you put them to lit the scene, and what kind of radiosity you use to this scene, well thanks this is a realy cool render!

Thx itos I also do a lot of interior renders and try to figure out how to render with good lighting setup and correct radiosity...
and I found out to follow wht actualy the real downlights locations are the best way to put my lights; and there are facing 90 degrees down except I want to hv some wall washers light then will only set within 65-85 degrees.
Besides, it's important to cover up your walls, floors and ceillings properly so tht you won't get cloudy effect on the surface

By the way, due to most of my interior renders are for interior design presentation so the mood and light colors are more towards artist imspresion but not photo realistic.

kuik2c
03-26-2004, 12:30 AM
hope it can help...

kuik2c
03-26-2004, 12:40 AM
sorry...forgot another image

itos
03-26-2004, 02:56 PM
thanks kuik really it help me a lot, also with the images it was easier to me to see the lighting setup, keep up the good work, and again thanks for your time!

KissMyGrits
03-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Good image.

You could use some more time on surfacing for the cusions and pillows, all your fabrics, but the curtains and woods are nice. The plant seems a little too green to be a plant, if you know what I'm saying, and either some bedding or just some cool folds in some fabric would add to the bed. Just putting some wrinkles across that sheet. I like it.

Tiger
03-27-2004, 10:15 AM
I would turn down ambient-light from 20 to 5....to ad more 3d-feeling to to the scene. Otherwise its a really nice render !

/Tiger

DculiC
03-28-2004, 09:06 AM
Nice man :p
But what is wrong with lamps.????