PDA

View Full Version : Really,what is taking so long?

Tony3d
03-23-2004, 07:55 AM
I am just curious why Lightwave is taking nearly a year to complete. Have the people who bought Lightwave really been waiting close to a year with there money tied up that long? Did there programmers walk out? What's up? I just recently ordered mine so I have no reason to complain, but I can't believe that other people have waited that long. Kinda makes you think twice about pre-ordering in the future no matter what kind of deal Newtek offers.

themaxx
03-23-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Tony3d
I am just curious why Lightwave is taking nearly a year to complete. Have the people who bought Lightwave really been waiting close to a year with there money tied up that long? Did there programmers walk out? What's up? I just recently ordered mine so I have no reason to complain, but I can't believe that other people have waited that long. Kinda makes you think twice about pre-ordering in the future no matter what kind of deal Newtek offers.

i'm one of the people who's been waiting a very long time, but keep in mind that when i ordered it was clear that this was an advance order and i didn't expect it right away. at that time it was slated to ship "later this year" (2003), so it's not as if people ordered in june and expected to see it the next day.