PDA

View Full Version : March 22nd Formal Kamiichi Lighwave 3d right?

Jockomo
03-21-2004, 09:17 PM
On the same day happening, reaching March 22nd 8.0 formal Kamiichi, Mediocrity?
Direction expert indicatory loyal mental impression? Impression?

Anticipation runs high!

Don't fail us now Formal military officer Kamiichi!

Psyhke
03-21-2004, 09:24 PM
:D :D

Let's just hope he was wrong about the mediocrity thing, though!

Beamtracer
03-21-2004, 10:00 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't know what he's going on about. Or, is it the first sign of madness?

Aegis
03-21-2004, 10:41 PM
Do you think Formal military officer Kamiichi will get a credit in LW8's "About" box? :D :D :D

Anticipation runs very high!

Aegis
03-21-2004, 10:48 PM
For those that missed it first time around... (I'm surprised no-one has changed their sig to "fruit? Our? Possession duty no mind? building?") :D :D :D

mkiii
03-22-2004, 05:19 AM
I see I get a mention in there. I had no idea that MkIII was known in China. :)

T-Light
03-22-2004, 06:04 AM
Well,

Games design is now a 10 billion dollar industry, and Newtek stated last year that they would be making LW8 more game designer friendly. There's expected to be ten thousand people visiting the GDC (Games Developers Conf) this week.

Good Place to Launch?

Go Military Officer Kamiichi, Go! :D

riki
03-22-2004, 08:31 AM
It seems deathly quite on the Newtek front. Is it the calm before the storm? or just more calm?

I hope they make some announcement soon. The special deal has ended so we're kind of expecting a new announcment. Here's hoping it's not a 2 month extension to the pre-order deal. Well I don't mind if we get more freebies like UVEditPro.

T-Light
03-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Hmm,

Saw Chuck and BeeVee lurking around the forum about an hour or so ago. Doesn't mean anything, just thinking out loud.

Psyhke
03-22-2004, 09:31 AM
My personal favorite: "8.0 What? Kamiichi hanging down?"

Netvudu
03-22-2004, 09:57 AM
ROTFL!

Never read this before...too much fun.

Who´s this Military Officer Kamiichi? Some new position at Newtek...are they making secret proggies for the Government? :D

claymation
03-22-2004, 10:07 AM
What? you never saw the NASA Mars video... They obviously have a new lord generisimo in charge over at Newtek. They probably answer directly to the head of the CIA, FBI and the Texas Rangers.

Shh..... they may be reading this very thread......

:D

With everyone over at GDC I doubt we'll see much from Proton till next week.

I'm crossing my finger that LW 8 is coming out for the Con but won't hold my breath, it's already monday and no anouncements.

tjacobs
03-22-2004, 10:33 AM
I do not see Newtek listed as an exhibitor for GDC. http://www.gdconf.com/php-bin/exhibitors.php

T-Light
03-22-2004, 11:10 AM
"I do not see Newtek listed as an exhibitor for GDC."

Yes, I saw that last weekend, I presumed it was a misprint due to Proton's post last week announcing he was working on videos for the show.

tokyo drifter
03-22-2004, 11:19 AM
I don't think that Newtek has ever had a booth at GDC, Proton is probably just going to do a presentation at another companies booth that Newtek has a partnership with.

Jockomo
03-22-2004, 11:22 AM
I heard that NewTek was making a surprise guest appearance.
Just as things get boring, Irene rides in on a harley and William rapels down from the ceiling.. and then..

oh wait... maybe I dreamed that last night.

Nevermind.

Are we there yet?

NO!

Are we there yet?

NO!

Are we there yet?

NO!

Are we there yet?

NO!

Are we there yet?

NO!

Are we there yet?

NO!

Are we there yet?

Alan Daniels
03-22-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Jockomo
Are we there yet? NO!

Just like in my sig! :D

gregsduncan
03-22-2004, 12:09 PM
OFFICE KAMIICHI

You say "Qualitative harmony" and "Lightwave 3D support harmony" - NOT IN THIS FORUM! WHEN WE HAVE V8 THERE WILL BE HARMONY HERE.

You say "The quantity Lightwave of connection arriving at Ryo 3D ? Good person?" WHERE IS RYO? DO WE HAVE TO GO THERE TO GET OUR UPGRADE???

COME ON OFFICE KAMIICHI - DON'T HIDE AWAY - COME OUT LIKE A MAN AND GIVE US SOME NEWS!!! STOP HANGING DOWN...

;)

riki
03-22-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by riki
It seems deathly quite on the Newtek front. Is it the calm before the storm? or just more calm?

I hope they make some announcement soon. The special deal has ended so we're kind of expecting a new announcment. Here's hoping it's not a 2 month extension to the pre-order deal. Well I don't mind if we get more freebies like UVEditPro.

Man I'm quoting myself here. Looks like the announcement arrived.

Jockomo
03-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Well all I have to say is that Formal Military Officer Kamiichi Blows.

Someone get a rope, it's time to hang that bastard down.

lonestar1
03-23-2004, 01:32 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think "Formal Officer Kamiichi" sounds like the title of an anime series?

Who knows? If cheezy video games can become major motion pictures....