PDA

View Full Version : purchasing update online

fabmedia
03-20-2004, 11:46 PM
I'm from Canada, and I'm trying to buy the LW upgrade with RealViz and found out that I can't because UPS doesn't deliver outside of the US. With no other options available, how can I buy it?

I feel slightly screwed... any suggestions? I'm thinking of calling NT on Monday, but I'm afraid that I lost out on this.

KosmoK
03-21-2004, 02:14 AM
Hey,

I'm not from Canada but you should check out the RESELLERS section on the NewTek site. You can search for a reseller near you.
Or just click on the link below:
http://www.newtek.com/dealers/us.html

Cheers

KosmoK

fabmedia
03-21-2004, 12:24 PM
The resellers generally charge about 20% more after the exchange rate. I'd rather deal with the credit card companies.

I'll take a peak and see what is being offered.

Thanks!

RonGC
03-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Yeah that kinda sucks, i ran into the same problem and had to use the telephone instead, 35 minutes of elevator music defore getting a representative.LOL

Got the upgrade, but i wish that Newtek would realize that Canada is really not all that far away and give us some options for to canada ups delivery online:-)

The rep did say that LW8 OSX would be shipped to me in 2-3 weeks time, it's close folks:-)

fabmedia
03-21-2004, 06:08 PM
I managed to have a website referred to me and they have LW 8 with RealViz instock and can ship tomorrow (free shipping too). So I'm crossing my fingers...