PDA

View Full Version : Particle Clone plugin?

MacDaddyKash
03-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the Particle Clone plugin? I've looked for it on Flay.com and I've googled it, but unfortunately haven't found it. The tutorial I'm doing requires me to download it from the Newtek website, but it's an old tutorial and I didn't find it at newtek either. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks

-Dustin

P.S. For more information, here's a link to the tutorial, http://www.animationartist.com/2000/Tutorials/LWTrees/lwtrees.html , it's under number 27. If theres another plugin that does the same thing but has a differen name that'd be great too! Thanks again.

Axis3d
03-19-2004, 08:13 PM
The tutorial was using an older version of Lightwave. A Particle Clone plugin comes with Lightwave now. There are actually two of them - Particle Clone and Particle Clone Plus. I only use Particle Clone Plus because there are many more options. In Modeler, make your foreground layer the one you want to clone and the background layer the one with the points to clone to. Then, under the Multiply tab, there is Particle Clone Plus on the lower left of the interface. There are many little settings to fiddle with there.