PDA

View Full Version : Looking for something more

Setups
03-16-2003, 06:05 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm entering my 5th week of lightwave and like the subject says I need something more. I would like someone with the same lightwave interests as me to take me as a student :P
My 3d class is getting boring, my teacher & class are working on tutorials I finished weeks ago and I would really apriciate a tutor. (Over the net, or someone close to Edmonton Alberta) Here is a little bit about me: I'm a 19 year old student going to a secondary school trying to gather credits (So I can attend a training centre in Vancouver). I have alot of free time and I think I'm pretty dedicated, especialy when it comes to something I really enjoy doing. I'm a perfectionist, which can work against me sometimes. I dont play with lightwave much but I'm addicted to the modeler, I would love to work on a character or car model. And I'm a huge hockey fan ;)
If any of you are at all interested in maybe taking someone under their wing, then dont hesitate in contacting me.

Email: [email protected] YahooID: chrisalicious_69 MSN: [email protected] ICQ: 124335450

Thanks in advance,

-Chris

Setups
03-16-2003, 11:33 PM
Just found out my email hasnt been working for a couple of days, and i dont feeling like being on hold for days so i got a yahoo account incase any of you already tried contacting me.

[email protected]

-Chris

Lewis
03-18-2003, 09:56 PM
Ok then here is Car tutorial for you to keep you busy few weeks:). I hope that 792 screngrabs is pretty detaild for you ;).

FREE - HTML Online version of Interactive Car Tutorial
http://www.lwg3d.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4936