PDA

View Full Version : Motionbuilder 5

down_in_black
03-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone!

I am selling a copy of motionbuilder 5. New in box.

This is a perfect companion to Lightwave!

NEVER installed or registered. So the transfer is ok.

Starting price only $250.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3667301342

themaxx
03-22-2004, 12:07 AM
this is a windows-only version, right? won't work on a mac?

down_in_black
03-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Don't think this will work a mac.

sorry.

TIMMYLYNN
03-30-2005, 08:23 PM
do you still have this and does it come with training cd and work with me on the price if you still have it....

thanks

TimmyLynn

TIMMYLYNN
03-30-2005, 08:32 PM
oh if you still have and anyone else does or even the training cd with zips for 5.5 please email me at [email protected]

thanks

Fausto
04-03-2005, 10:34 AM
I'd check with Alias, their EULA is pretty clear that they won't accept any license transfers, no exceptions. I know personally because I'm stuck with version 6.

d) Licenses Non-Transferable. It is expressly acknowledged and agreed the License is non-transferable and Customer shall not purport to assign or transfer the License without the prior written consent of Alias, which may be granted or withheld in Alias’ sole and absolute discretion. Any such purported transfer or assignment in the absence of Alias’ prior written consent shall be void and without effect. If such transfer is authorized, Customer agrees to provide any and all information reasonably requested by Alias relating to such transfer and Customer shall promptly execute and/or have executed by the proposed transferee any and all documentation provided by Alias required to effect such transfer.

down_in_black
04-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Item sold over 1 year ago, sold in above stated auction.

That product was never installed or registered, so licence transfer was not a problem.