PDA

View Full Version : DIVX saver problem

CB_3D
03-17-2004, 02:46 AM
Hi there. Until last week i used DIVX pro to render out my sequences from Fusion. It worked well and gave me excellent
results.

However, suddenly i canīt modify the quality settings anymore. They are there and i can dial them in, but i get always the same crappy ultracompressed avi, regadless of the settings.

Also until last week it showed an Analyzer window with each saved frame, now it doesnīt.

I use Divx Pro 5.11, just as i did last week. Completely clueless whatīs wrong now..

Anyone went through this?

Thx

LWRhino
03-28-2004, 03:40 PM
hi,
i have the problem that i canīt change any values, in other programs there comes a divx requester where i can setup up what i want but in DFX+ there it comes not ..... :(

bye, Holger

New2Lw
04-30-2004, 04:48 AM
same problem, I can't change any of the settings in the saver. All the files are same size and same quality.

under file, preferences there is a configure button for the codecs but that doesn't help a whole lot because half the codecs don't open a configure panel that's worth anything. I think DivX's configure panel is a pain in the arse.

I think the microsoft video 1 codec works for it's settings under format tab in the saver tool but that's about the only one. And I think the only slider that works in that codec is the quality slider.

This is more than annoying.

Anyone have a fix??????? I wonder if the full version of digital fusion has the same problem? I doubt tech support on eyeonline would help :(

Eric