PDA

View Full Version : Bob Tasa's RevolutionB ??

jbcaro
03-15-2004, 12:08 PM
A question (or 2) about RevolutionB Workstation for Adobe Premiere6 and Newtek's Video Toaster 2.

From the install instructions on Bob's website it looks like you can capture video from within Premiere through the VT from decks possibly attached to a BOB (SX-8). Is this correct?

If that is correct, does the plugin also allow you to send video/audio from Premiere back through the VT and BOB to record back to tape?

If all this is possible with the current version of Bob's plugin, I can't wait for the Premiere Pro version.

Thanks,
John

Bobt
03-15-2004, 12:51 PM
A question (or 2) about RevolutionB Workstation for Adobe Premiere6 and Newtek's Video Toaster 2.

>From the install instructions on Bob's website it looks like you >can capture video from within Premiere through the VT from >decks possibly attached to a BOB (SX-8). Is this correct?
Yes you can capture and select your SX8 inputs.

>If that is correct, does the plugin also allow you to send >video/audio from Premiere back through the VT and BOB to >record back to tape?
YES it does. Many a video has gone to tape from the RevB.

You coming to NAB?
Should see it all there.

Bob

jbcaro
03-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the info Bob. Yes I am planning on a NAB trip. Just have to find a way to tell my boss that I won't be at work for a few days.

Can't wait to see all the new an kewl stuff from you and others. If you have the Premiere Pro plugin ready at NAB then you have already made a sale to me.

See ya there,
John C.