PDA

View Full Version : New OSX network render controller for ScreamerNet

brayne
03-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi all, many of you are already aware that I have been working on a new network render controller for OSX for some months now. Well, it's available at last.

It's called RenderFarm Commander, and you can find all of the information about it on my website: (http://www.brucerayne.com)
http://www.brucerayne.com

It has some really handy features, and a very low price tag. Feel free to try it out. A free trial version is available for download from my website.

Feel free to post any suggestions/feedback on this thread.

Hope you like it!

Bruce Rayne

wapangy
03-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Looks very nice.
Good price too.
:)

brayne
03-17-2004, 06:27 AM
I've just fixed a couple of minor bugs, and v1.1.7 is available now. Same location.

Thanks,
Bruce

Scott Gammans
03-17-2004, 06:41 AM
I will probably get flogged for asking this question in here, but can RenderFarm Commander control Wintel render nodes, or does the render farm have to be all-Mac?

brayne
03-17-2004, 06:59 AM
No flogging here. In fact, this is the second most-asked question I get.

The answer is "no". At this time, RenderFarm Commander is for Mac-only render nodes, but I plan to rectify this situation very soon. I'll also be looking into Linux support.

Before you ask, the most-asked question is "can RenderFarm Commander split single images across multiple render nodes?" This feature is also coming soon.

Enough about what it doesn't do though. One neat feature for anyone who's setting up their first render farm is that RenderFarm Commander will automatically set up your nodes, with no need for any messy "command line" work. It's all done for you.

smudge11
03-17-2004, 07:06 AM
I just purchased a license for Renderfarm Commander last night to use on a small project I was working on, and I must say that the automatic node setup is awesome. This is the way Screamernet should be. You just tell RC to make the nodes, copy the folders and go. No commandline editing, no fuss. You really don't need to know anything about how Sreamernet works, RC does it all for you. I am very happy with this purchase, and look forward to it getting better. Splitting single frames over the network will be a welcome addition.

Lou

Scott Gammans
03-17-2004, 08:28 AM
Terrific. I look forward to the introduction of these new features. Let me ask you this, though:

Right now I have one dual-processor PowerMac G5 and four Pentium 4 3.2 GHz workstations in my SOHO network. I've already been warned not to mix frames from the G5 with those from the Pentiums because things like procedural textures will look slightly different, so I'm wondering if RenderFarm Commander (when it supports Wintel machines) will act solely as the commander, with all actual rendering done only on the slave render nodes. Or will the G5 also have to participate in the render cluster?

Boo!
03-17-2004, 11:30 AM
...hi there!
i saw someone ask what they thought was a silly question and they seemed to have survived so i gonna have a go...
do have to set up LWSN first cause i know nothin about it or have ever used it?

im meant to be gettin a G5 in the next couple of days which will no doubt run the OSX 10.3.3 while my G4 is runnin OSX 10.2.6. is this ok?

any problems with celshading?

ok thats me...
now please no throwing rocks and go easy on the swear words.

:( :confused: :(

smudge11
03-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Hi Boo!,
There are no stupid questions if it gets the work done!

Point 1: You don't need to know anything about Sreamernet. The way RC works, you tell it to automatically create the nodes. What it does is make folders in your content directory that contain everthing you need to run the node. Just copy that folder to the node computer, open it up and launch LWSN from that folder. It really is that easy!

Point 2: My current set up has lightwave running on a dual processor G4 running 10.2.8. I then have a laptop running 10.3.3, and another G4 running 10.3.3. Everything worked great.

Point 3: Haven't tried cel shading yet, so I can't really reply to this point.

Boo!
03-17-2004, 01:07 PM
...thanks a lot dude!
:D :cool: :D

brayne
03-17-2004, 03:22 PM
Terrific. I look forward to the introduction of these new features. Let me ask you this, though:

Right now I have one dual-processor PowerMac G5 and four Pentium 4 3.2 GHz workstations in my SOHO network. I've already been warned not to mix frames from the G5 with those from the Pentiums because things like procedural textures will look slightly different, so I'm wondering if RenderFarm Commander (when it supports Wintel machines) will act solely as the commander, with all actual rendering done only on the slave render nodes. Or will the G5 also have to participate in the render cluster?

Scott, you're quite right. There are apparently some major technical limitations when combining Macs and PCs for rendering. I will have more answers about this once I have done some more testing, but I suspect that it will only be possible to mix Macs and PCs in the same cluster under specific circumstances.

brayne
03-17-2004, 03:29 PM
any problems with celshading?

ok thats me...
now please no throwing rocks and go easy on the swear words.

Boo! I haven't tested cell shading, but there's no reason why it shouldn't work. I'll test it and get back to you.

Lou, thanks for your kind words, glad that the software is working out for you!

Scott Gammans
03-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by brayne
Scott, you're quite right. There are apparently some major technical limitations when combining Macs and PCs for rendering. I will have more answers about this once I have done some more testing, but I suspect that it will only be possible to mix Macs and PCs in the same cluster under specific circumstances. If I understand you correctly, it sounds like you're going to have to come up with a PC version of RenderFarm Commander if you're going to support Wintel machines.

smudge11
03-17-2004, 05:32 PM
I don't believe that is true. While I'm not a programmer, I know that Screamernet Controller by Jonathan baker at Catalyst Productions can handle both mac and pc nodes, but the controller is OSX only.

brayne
03-17-2004, 06:16 PM
I don't believe that is true. While I'm not a programmer, I know that Screamernet Controller by Jonathan baker at Catalyst Productions can handle both mac and pc nodes, but the controller is OSX only.

That's quite right. The plan would be to have just an OSX controller. The techinical issues I have been hearing relate to the PCs producing slightly different results with certain plug-ins.

I'll give you an update when I know more.

Paul Goodrich
03-17-2004, 09:55 PM
Hi Bruce,
could your controller run nodes running OS9? The controller would be on OSX but I've got some older macs running 9, any chance?
Psul Goodrich

brayne
03-17-2004, 10:00 PM
Absolutely. In fact my own render farm has four OS9 nodes.

Bruce

Johnny
03-23-2004, 02:46 PM
I've been using Renderfarm Commander now for a few weeks pretty heavily, and I'd like to share comments about what I feel the strengths are..

I've had some issues getting native SN to "accept" 1-segment renders, despite having an adequate segment memory set, and having checked to confirm that the pref file was in fact set to that amount. Commander acts like a traffic cop, and imposes my settings onto the session, even if I forget to do so in set-up, including destination folders.

I like the fact that I can take nodes on and off line as I need to, in the case of my iBook which goes with me to the coffeeshop.

I also find it great that R.C. offers an elegant way to end a SN session which is underway, rather than the force quitting I'd used with native SN.

This little app takes a lot of tedium and uncertainty out of setting up screamernet sessions—WELL worth the bucks! It's something I appreciate as a relatively new LW-er, but which I'd think that seasoned LWers could appreciate.

Now that I'm upgraded to 10.3.3, which is more stable for me than Jag, I've been Screamernetting away with RC, while doing other things, like Photoshop and Illustrator...cleaning out the digital photo library..and will prbly soon be doing FCP as well.

J

brayne
03-28-2004, 04:49 PM
Hi all, I just thought I'd keep you up-to-date with my progress with RenderFarm Commander.

I have successfully added the ability to split a single image over multiple render nodes. This will only really be of use to people that render very hires single images, not so much for animators.

The splitting process works beautifully, I'm just in the process of improving the code that joins the images back together again.

I haven't made the new options available to the public yet, but they will be very soon! This option will be a "purchase only" feature, but I will release a demo version so you can try it out.

I'm interested in hearing feedback about this option, and whether it would be of use to you.

The upgrade will be free to all existing RenderFarm Commander license holders.

BrianW
03-28-2004, 05:10 PM
I'm interested in hearing feedback about this option, and whether it would be of use to you.

I am seriously interested in that. When do you think it will be ready for the public, because I'm ready to buy! I only do stills and this would be more of benefit to me than FPrime in my line of work! Excellent job my friend!
BrianW.

brayne
03-28-2004, 05:34 PM
I'm hoping to have something available in the next day or two.

policarpo
03-28-2004, 08:36 PM
The split render feature is going to be a great component to the Render Controller.

Any status on when a PC version will be available, so us monkeys in a dual platform environment can take advantage of it?

I just got a Dual Xeon to shoulder some print rest work I do on my PowerBook.

Keep up the good work!

brayne
03-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Any status on when a PC version will be available, so us monkeys in a dual platform environment can take advantage of it?

That's the next challenge! I've already worked out the structure, now I just need to code it.

Ade
03-29-2004, 01:12 AM
What I dont understand is why Newtek isnt in talks with both 3rd party screamernet controllers to include or use these great apps in LW8? Screamernet on mac DOES NOT WORK out of the box.

When I get my second mac ill be buying this app ..

Gotta support the mac aussies..:D

brayne
03-29-2004, 01:20 AM
Yeah, come on Newtek, make me an offer!;)

Ade
03-29-2004, 06:28 AM
Brayne i was wondering if u could introduce OSX like functions like maybe when RC is in the dock it can display percentage of render or status label or somthing cool...
With me I always try and prevent windows in foreground is possible. If somehow the dock icon was interective ity would be cool.

brayne
03-29-2004, 06:32 AM
Sure, that's not a bad idea. I'll definitely add that in the future.

brayne
03-29-2004, 06:35 AM
By the way, I'm just finalizing the manual, and then I'll be posting the new version for download.

I've decided to release the "Free" version with the ability to split frames into 2, but the "Hobby" and "Pro" versions can also split into 4, 8 or 16 slices.

Also, the "Free" version doesn't have the ability to join the slices back together - this will have to be done in Photoshop or something similar. The "Hobby" and "Pro" versions have a "Join Split Images" option.

mbaldwin
03-29-2004, 07:38 AM
I'm looking forward to the release.

cheers,

-m.

brayne
03-29-2004, 08:15 AM
Version 2 is available for download from my website (link below).

I'm going to start a new thread for this one!

policarpo
03-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by brayne
Yeah, come on Newtek, make me an offer!;)

Get it to work on the PC and I bet they will listen.

I can put in a good word for you. :)

brayne
03-29-2004, 08:13 PM
I was told that the PC market is flooded with network render controllers. Do you reckon they need another one? (even one as good as this one) ;)

Ade
03-29-2004, 09:44 PM
They havealot of renders on the pc side but none that work with macs or work well with macs... Screamernet controller is the only one I know thats out... maybe Linux is a good intergration for support too.

EchoStation3TA
03-30-2004, 07:31 AM
Ignorant question.

What is Screamernet? Do I need that in order to use RenderFarm Commander?

Little more info. I am in the process of making an animated short (with Lightwave) and I have a 933 G4 with 10.3.3 and a 1 Ghz eMac with 10.3.3. Do I need Bruce's software to render with both machines? Or do I need Screamernet and use his software as an easier way to do so?

Thanks,

Rich

Ade
03-30-2004, 07:36 AM
Its lightwaves network render interface, under Network render tab in layout.

EchoStation3TA
03-30-2004, 07:49 AM
Thanks. Now stop laughing at the thought of us doing an animated short without knowing Lightwave all that well yet.

:D

Rich

Johnny
03-30-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by EchoStation3TA
Thanks. Now stop laughing at the thought of us doing an animated short without knowing Lightwave all that well yet.

:D

Rich

no laughing here; more power to you. If you don't know much about Lightwave now, you will by the time you're finished with your short.

J

brayne
03-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Rich, I'll just elaborate a little about ScreamerNet. ScreamerNet is a little application that is included with LightWave. It's called "LWSN". It's essentially a bare-bones render engine that you can set up on as many computers as you like, so you can then share the rendering across a "render farm".

You don't actually need RenderFarm Commander to run a render farm, as you can actually use LightWave as your controller. The problem is that while LightWave is controlling a render farm, it can't do anything else. This is where 3rd party render farm controllers come in.

The advantage of using RenderFarm Commander is that it runs independantly of LightWave. It also adds some extra features, such as previews and split rendering.

The biggest pain about ScreamerNet (and something you'll hear people complain about constantly) is that it is a very tedious process to set up your render farm so that it works correctly. This is another advantage of RenderFarm Commander. It will actually automate the process of setting up your render farm.

As to you doing an animated short without knowing anything about LightWave, let me say that I think this is the best way to learn. Good luck!:D

paintboy
03-30-2004, 04:28 PM
DAmn Bruce,
where have you been all my LW life?
just set up a four node farm in less than
5 min( i should say it set itself up)
and is chugging away as i type.
best money ever spent on LW.
newtek oughta include this in 8

happy as larry......

EchoStation3TA
03-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Bruce,

Thanks. I know everything I need now, and will be getting your product once we start rendering.

It feels weird having no experience with Lightwave, yet posting on a board with such artisans. But it's a great community to be so helpful.

Macs aside, this forum is insanely well behaved for all platform users and an asset to Lightwave.

Rich

smudge11
03-30-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey Bruce,
Have you seen any problems using RC with scenes where FPrime has been used? I am having trouble rendering a scene with RC 2.0.1, and I'm just wondering if anyone has had any problems. What happens is I load the scene, but then LWSN hangs when it tries to load the scene. I haven't had a lot of time to diagnose the problem, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had any problems before I start sifting through scene files in a text editor, or try some other tests. Also, the node checker says everything is fine on all nodes.

I've used RC before on other scenes without a problem, the only thing that's different now is the use of FPrime. It is a more complicated scene, but again, I'm looking for a quick fix until I have the time to dig into the scene file.

Lou

brayne
03-30-2004, 08:46 PM
I'm using FPrime myself, and I haven't yet had an issue, apart from getting a warning message from ScreamerNet that it can't find the FPrime plug-in. However, I can suggest a couple of things you might try.

Firstly, try rebuilding your nodes. This will include the FPrime plug-in for ScreamerNet to access. It won't make any difference to your render speed, but it might stop the crash.

The other thing you could do is remove the FPrime Shader from all of your surfaces in the Surface editor, and remove the FPrime master plug-in before you save the scene for running through ScreamerNet. This is a bit fiddlier, so I would suggest trying the first suggestion first.

Bruce

Haven1000
03-31-2004, 01:17 AM
brayne,

sorry to step on your toes, but could you look into the possibility of using Apples X-grid technology with your controller?

see link for an example of POV-Ray and X-grid

http://unu.novajo.ca/simple/archives/000024.html

I like the idea of nodes connecting when Idle and then disconnecting when the machine is required as a desktop

brayne
03-31-2004, 01:26 AM
That all looks really good, but there is one minor problem. I'm afraid RenderFarm Commander is merely a controller for ScreamerNet. If I was to employ some of those techniques, I would have to re-write ScreamerNet, and that's a slightly bigger job than I'm looking for right now!:)

Haven1000
03-31-2004, 01:32 AM
so, what your saying is, it's down to NT to implement? or write a plug-in?

I also heard that OS 10.4 will have X-grid built-in. This is something thats too good to ignore.

brayne
03-31-2004, 01:40 AM
That's right. You see, once ScreamerNet has started doing something, it can't be stopped or paused. RenderFarm Commander has to simply sit and wait until it gets the "I'm finished" message from ScreamerNet.

The sort of OS integration you are talking about would have to be built into ScreamerNet. Based on what we have seen of NT's support of ScreamerNet, don't hold your breath!

Haven1000
03-31-2004, 01:53 AM
thanks for the answers brayne, seems like NT's support for SN is a touchy subject for you!

But you can live in hope, after all NT is committed to optimising LW code for the G5, surely that is a greater task than making a few mods on the SN code, and after-all Apple has/ will have done most of the ground work for it.

X-grid is pointing to the holy grail, a zero-config render farm.

brayne
03-31-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Haven1000
seems like NT's support for SN is a touchy subject for you!

Not at all! I love a challenge.:)

brayne
03-31-2004, 07:35 AM
I found a little bug in version 2.0.1 of RenderFarm Commander. It only affected split renders that contained depth-of-field blurring.

It's been fixed, and version 2.0.3 is available for download from my website.

cesar
04-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Can somebody help me with the path to set up screanernet for MacOsX
here is what I tried and did not work.
I typed this in the LSW:
-2 -c "hd:users:library:preferences" "HD:applications:LightWave 3D 7.5:programs:job1" "HD:Applications:lLightWave 3D 7.5:programs:ack1"

Is this is correct?
Thanks
César

Matt
04-01-2004, 10:28 AM
try removing the space after -c

cesar
04-01-2004, 10:31 AM
I typed this in the LSW:

-2 -c "hd:users:library:preferences" "HD:applications:LightWave 3D 7.5:programs:job1" "HD:Applications:lLightWave 3D 7.5:programs:ack1"

Is this is correct?
Thanks
César

cesar
04-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Thanks Matt, it works.
César

Matt
04-02-2004, 01:11 AM
No problem! :)

brayne
04-04-2004, 12:43 AM
I've just added a new feature to RenderFarm Commander. It can now render to PC nodes.

This feature isn't released just yet though. I'm looking for someone to test it. Ultimately, I'd like someone who is fairly ScreamerNet savvy, and obviously someone who has Macs and PCs networked together so they can test it!

claw
04-04-2004, 06:31 AM
Maybe a little off topic, but...

Man, I like screamernet! Today I tried to render over the internet, and it worked really good! I used two of my friends Powermacs and it really proved that it's possible!

It was a hell to setup but now everything that LWSN use is local to everyone that logs in to my computer.

Anyone wants to commit to my render-farm? he he:)

Johnny
04-04-2004, 09:08 PM
a question for those experienced in mixing Macs and PCs in Screamernet sessions:

there has been discussion about differences in the way Macs and PCs handle some plugins..will PC-rendered frames be "off" with respect to those done by Mac?

Off in the sense of tonal balance, light/dark the way plugins are rendered, etc.?

Are there just certain plugs that cause trouble, and if so, is there a known list to share?

thanks,

J

brayne
04-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Johnny, I can only tell you what I know so far, but there definitely are some differences.

As far as I can see there are NO tonal differences at all. I rendered a radiosity sequence last night, and there was no visible difference between the Mac and PC frames. This sequence has some very subtle lighting, so it was a good test.

I also rendered a sequence using a particle generator, and the results weren't so successful.

So far it looks like the ParticleFX plugin is a problem. I'll post any more as I find them out.

Boo!
04-05-2004, 03:56 AM
...oh no!
say its not so!!!!:eek:
im usin particleFX right now and im lookin to snap up your render thing.
im usin Hypervoxels to create exhaust.

...:(

oh and one question about these node things. i think i asked here before but iu cant remember. if ive got three processors running(2 on a G5 and 1 on a G4) would that be 3 nodes?
thanks.:)

brayne
04-05-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Boo!
im usin particleFX right now and im lookin to snap up your render thing.
im usin Hypervoxels to create exhaust.

These issues are only related to PC/Mac mixed renderings, not to Mac only render farms. Also, I don't really know just how bad the issues are as yet. I need to do more testing. There may be a workaround.

oh and one question about these node things. i think i asked here before but iu cant remember. if ive got three processors running(2 on a G5 and 1 on a G4) would that be 3 nodes?

Yes, that would be 3 nodes. You will get the best performance on the dual G5, by running two copies of ScreamerNet simultaneously, so that represents 2 nodes.

Scazzino
04-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by cesar
I typed this in the LSW:

Is this is correct?
Thanks
César

Also, the path to your preferences is incorrect. It would normally be:

-c"hd:users:USERNAME:library:preferences"

Looks like you forgot your username in the config path as well as having an extra space between the switch "-c" and the path...

If your configs are in the "hd:users:USERNAME:library:preferences" path however, you don't really need to specify that path at all, it's the default...

Here's a tutorial (in progress) on mastering LWSN on Mac OS X including a full tutorial on using command line files on Mac OS X...

Mastering LWSN on Mac OSX: Command Line Files (http://dreamlight.com/insights/10/screamernet.html#cmdLines)

-MikeS

dhatch01
04-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Hi!

Your software looks great! I just put in my order. Of course, this is a govenment office, so it could be several years before they buy it. he he.

I have a question with the Demo, though. When I run it, it runs in Classic Mode.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks!
David

wapangy
04-07-2004, 04:30 PM
get info on the app, there is a check box for "startup in classic"

SeptemberSnow
04-07-2004, 10:36 PM
I bought the hobby version of Renderfarm Commander. The rendering worked fine with my two macs except that it never made the quicktime movie that I had checked on in layout.

All I got was 60 tga files for my 60 frame test animation.

In the lightwave manual it says that screamernet doesn't render out animations. It only renders out individual files.

Is that the way renderfarm commander is supposed to work? if so, how do you make those files into a movie?

wapangy
04-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Yes, you always just render the frames with network rendering. I would suggest doing that even if you don't do network rendering.

One way to make them into a movie is to get quicktime pro, choose file:import image sequence
then you can convert it to any format of animation and still have the full quality frames around.

brayne
04-07-2004, 10:50 PM
SeptemberSnow, wapangy is quite right. It's not actually a fault of RenderFarm Commander, it is simply that ScreamerNet can only render out into individual files. In future, when you are selecting your output location and file format, select "Save RGB" rather than "Save Animation". Choose one of the file formats (preferably one that can be read by QuickTime).

As wapangy said, the simplest way to join these back together is with QuickTime Pro. If you already own QuickTime Pro, simple select "Open Image Sequence" from the file menu, and point it to the folder that contains all of the image files. Once QuickTime has assembled the animation, you can then re-save or export it into whatever format you like. If you don't own QuickTime Pro, I would recommend buying it.

I do intend adding the ability to assemble the images in a future revision of RenderFarm Commander too.

SeptemberSnow
04-08-2004, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the help with making the movie from the separate files. I did have quicktime pro. It all worked perfectly.

brayne
04-09-2004, 03:27 AM
Hello again, yet another update of RenderFarm Commander is available on my website. Version 2.1.6 is ready for download.

I have addressed some stability issues, as well as ironed out a few bugs related to multi-camera scenes and split rendering.

I have also added a new feature (of course!)

RenderFarm Commander now has the ability to edit the antialias and resolution multiplier settings or your rendered output.

Happy Easter!

bluehand
04-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Brayne, you had mentioned earlier in this thread, that the Hobby version will not combine single images...is it still this way? I'll just be using this on 2 Macs, both DPs, so I only need 4 nodes.
Although, if I have to spend another $50 to buy the Pro version, the time it'll save will be worth every penny-so, not a complaint, just wondering

Also, when you say single images, I'm guessing this is when I'm hittin F9, right? Stupid question, but I've not used a network rendering engine yet. But when I'm working on a project that uses particles or volumetric lights, it is so painful waiting to see if I made the correct change, - you know the process, we've all been there...tweak, F9, wait....
So if I hit F9, (assuming my nodes are set up correctly), do I get the full image on my main screen, but only much faster now since it's using my other Mac to help it render?

eblu
04-09-2004, 11:18 AM
unless brayne is a miracle worker...
hitting f9 will not _EVER_ engage the network rendering system.

brayne
04-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Bluehand, it's only the Free version that doesn't join the split images. The Hobby and Pro version both have the ability to stitch the split images back together, so the Hobby version would be sufficient for you.

As eblu said, F9 doesn't engage the network rendering system. When you want to utilize your network render farm, you need to actually save your lightwave file, and then load it up into RenderFarm Commander, which is a completely independant application. Also, you don't get any sort of interactive preview - you only get to see the image once it's complete. It isn't really a solution to the "tweak and F9" problem. For me, this issue has been helped by FPrime. I use FPrime to do my adjustments, and then run my final renders through the LightWave engine with RenderFarm Commander. Of course FPrime can't help you with your volumetrics.

I wish I had a solution to your problem, but I suspect that if I did, I would be a much wealthier man!

brayne
04-12-2004, 04:31 AM
Hi everyone, I've added ANOTHER feature to RenderFarm Commander. Version 2.1.8 is available for download from my website.

The new version now has an animated preview, which will allow you to watch the frames being rendered by your render farm as an animation. You can view the animation at any stage during the rendering of your scene, and it can be updated as more frames are completed. Either play the animation at your desired speed, or "scrub" through it with a slider.

The preview is only 128 x 128 pixels in size (to try and keep RAM demands down) but is still very useful for checking the progress of your animation.

This feature is NOT available in the "Free" version, and is only available to users who have purchased a license (either "Hobby" or "Pro").

Hope you like it!

brayne
04-26-2004, 04:24 AM
I've just released version 2.2 of RenderFarm Commander. It's available for download from my website.

I have added the ability to join an image sequence into a QuickTime movie from within RenderFarm Commander. No need for QuickTime Pro!

This feature is not available in the Free version.