PDA

View Full Version : Zolo! the lone ghost...

itos
03-12-2004, 03:31 AM
this is a render for a film, is not completed yet, well opinions, thanks

wacom
03-17-2004, 12:56 AM
It looks like it could be cute...but this thing is freak'n me out!

riki
03-17-2004, 06:07 AM
It's definately got potential you, you just need to refine the concept a bit more.

itos
03-17-2004, 08:59 AM
thanks to the posts! well yes this little ghost could freak anyone out, and i will add more details to the entire short, here is more info about the short.

Its called "Zolo", is about a ghost called Zolo.

Zolo is cold and sad, everything that he touches and gets close to completely dies, from the grass to little cute furry bears that live in his world.
The short starts with showing the beatiful nature of his planet, the incredible landscapes and some animals ( the little cute bears) that play and enjoy the peaceful land.
But one day Zolo comes to this place and when he comes everything start to decompose, all the plants, the grass, the animals dies, and the clouds get darker,
so he walks and walks destroying all but questioning himself: WHY WHY WHY? why i destroy things! WHY?, he is desperate, so he continuous walking and when all is dead he sees a
land with flowers, when he aproaches it they all dither and die, but one, only one little flower (that is closed) , didnt die, for his first time he is happy, very happy..
so he keeps walking and brings this little flower to his house ( a cave), in the cave days passes, weeks, and months, it rains, it snows, it passes time and time,
he takes care of the flower but the flower stayed closed, he is desperate again, feels alone... but one day... the flowers opens! this is the most cute and beatiful
flower in the world! the flower smiles to zolo, so he smiles towards the flower too.. and then the flower surprises.. then Zolo .... (this is the ending so i cant spoil it )

well hows the story, im talking with one director to promote the short on a 15 animations DVD, also im looking for help to produce the film (or maybe just to video),hope that this could happen, thanks for the replies! :)

here is another image!
well i will keep the hard work so this short is finished.