PDA

View Full Version : Need Lscript Programmer

David Daniels
03-06-2004, 08:03 PM
My First Post.

I've used LW off and on since '92 (Toaster 4000) But I'm mostly an Animation Director (M and M's '95-96 // Fox NFL bumpers '98 '99 // Klondike CG Bear 2003 // Peter Gabriel's 'Big Time' 1987.

Anyway, I have a good friend who last year created for me 4 very 'alpha' LW plug ins that used together do a kind of 'time extursion' of live action frames stacked in Z, and then boolean cut away. He wasn't a hard core programmer, and has since moved on to other artistic creations.

The tubed cut away series of images looks like very colorful pulsing spaghetti from seen from the side.

It's a CG version of a clay animation technique called 'strata-cut'

I'm attaching a very early .mov test if you want to see what I'm talking about.

Here is a direct link that will be up for a week or so -- it takes a while to download, so be patient (5 megs)

www.bentimagelab.com/Strata.mov

In conclusion --

I need an interested LW programmer who wants to take this half complete idea, and help me finish it -- at least making it a useable beta. I'm hoping to find someone who would look at the current code and documentation, discuss where to go with it, then give me a BID or fixed price for completing a useable Lscript based on our discussion.

Anyone out there interested?

Thanks for your time.
DAVID DANIELS