PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Camera Renders

Colonelbob
03-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Hey all, I have a shot 5 second scene with 10 different cameras set up. Is there a way to set up my computer to render from camera 1, then render from camera 2, etc. all the way through to camera 10?

I want to be able to leave it to render for the weekend, and have all 10 cameras rendered out.

Is this possible? I seem to remember reading something about this in my manual or inside lightwave book, but both are at work right now and I can't refer to them.

Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks

toby
03-07-2004, 01:44 AM
I've seen something just like that on flay.com -

Axis3d
03-07-2004, 05:40 PM
I seem to remember a plugin also, but since I can't, here's my two cents:

Call up your master scene with all 10 cameras. Then save out 10 different Lightwave scenes, but change the active camera each time to the one you want to render. Also, in the Render Options panel, make sure to change the First and Last frames to render.

For each of the 10 scene files you will be saving out, they can all be saving into the same folder because the numbering sequence will place them all together in order when they are done rendering. Now, you can just set up Screamernet to run all 10 shots and you won't have to run them manually.

toby
03-07-2004, 05:43 PM
found it, it's called 'mcbr' or multi-camera batch render

Colonelbob
03-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Cool, I will check into both solutions. Thanks