PDA

View Full Version : Let's get crackin on that SDK....

hrgiger
03-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Newtek,

Let me be the first to put in the request that you open up the SDK for 3rd party renderers. Of course I'm speaking about removing the limitations of FPrime. It seems since Lightwave's SDK won't allow FPrime to render shader info or Volumetrics.

Capt Lightwave
03-06-2004, 05:08 AM
That sucks!

Ade
03-07-2004, 04:01 AM
Maybe its a competition thing?

But I agree, the motion blur demo was soo obvious where lw needs tweaking.

Exper
03-08-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by hrgiger
Newtek,
Let me be the first to put in the request that you open up the SDK for 3rd party renderers.Requested many many times already!

Here's my little "vote" too! ;)

Bye.

badllarma
03-08-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by hrgiger
Newtek,

Let me be the first to put in the request that you open up the SDK for 3rd party renderers. Of course I'm speaking about removing the limitations of FPrime. It seems since Lightwave's SDK won't allow FPrime to render shader info or Volumetrics.

Yup with you on that one! :)

riki
03-08-2004, 04:54 AM
Lets get moving on this. FPrime is a great opportunity for Lightwave, lets make it better.

Nemoid
03-08-2004, 06:19 AM
I vote YES :D

I have no doubt Nt will do this, though.

Ade
03-08-2004, 07:08 AM
One problem with current SDk and scripts is the inability to interect with the viewpoints while the script panel is up.

I have been using this great LW indows windows generator and the programmer said theres no way currently around this problem, so while making a window i cannot fit in view until i press ok.

id say programmers need to post a limitations post to help NT.