PDA

View Full Version : two questions

alexxi
03-03-2004, 03:41 AM
hi

Is a shortcut available for DSK to switch through the sources without clicking, I know ddr and alt, but I want to go back to the CG.

When I click in CGs mainwindow between VT-Vision and Out to switcher, then the DSK becomes activ at the programm out. How to switch off this behavior? The CG should become activ, when "I" give the DSKcommand via RS-8.

thx
alexx

bradl
03-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by alexxi
Is a shortcut available for DSK to switch through the sources without clicking, I know ddr and alt, but I want to go back to the CG. I don't think so. Sounds like a script could do this without much trouble. Try posting there.

When I click in CGs mainwindow between VT-Vision and Out to switcher, then the DSK becomes activ at the programm out. How to switch off this behavior? The CG should become activ, when "I" give the DSKcommand via RS-8The out to switcher command is not really for LIVE, it is just a convienience for checking your CG as you create it. Out to switcher only cuts CG in DSK on or off.

alexxi
03-07-2004, 08:48 AM
found a workaround: the first page has to be empty, nothing goes to the "programm out" . Then I can fade out DSK, and then choose the first page and fade in.

thx
alexx