PDA

View Full Version : Lee Stranahan, looking for work

Stranahan
03-03-2004, 04:30 AM
Hi, my name is Lee Stranahan and I know a little about the VT system.

I'm looking for work. I'm currently in Los Angeles, and ideally would like work there but I'd move for the right position.

Matt
03-03-2004, 05:24 AM
"I know a little about the VT system"

Talk about under-selling yourself Lee!!! This man is only a VT / LightWave God!!! :)

Hire him now!!!

Stranahan
03-03-2004, 05:47 AM
Nice of you to say, Matt...

I have my own equipment, and a lot of production experience. Ideally, I'm looking for someone with an established business in L.A. who wants to expand by adding what I bring to the table in terms of a background in video / film production. visual effects, compositing, LightWave, post, marketing and training.

nightowl22
04-23-2005, 05:39 PM
I second Matt's opinion. Lee should already be president, of an animation studio

wacom
04-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Wouldn't you do fine at some place like CafeFX? I hope a studio like that picks you up since you're so well versed in LW over all. Maybe Rainmaker even though it's in Vancouver?

Jarno
04-24-2005, 08:32 PM
Ehmmm, check the dates of the thread guys.

---JvdL---

Reuben M
08-21-2005, 08:25 AM
Ever considered working in Hong Kong? Maybe even CHINA?!

R

[email protected]

Hi, my name is Lee Stranahan and I know a little about the VT system.

I'm looking for work. I'm currently in Los Angeles, and ideally would like work there but I'd move for the right position.

AnthonyPicciano
04-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Lee,

I have been to a few of your classes in orlando , and i have been thinking of opening a school in sarasota florida , similar to what jeff scheetz is doing in orlando , there is a lot of money to be made there , its a very wealthy place ( Old Money ) not to mention beautiful , do a google search for "sarasota" and you will see what i mean , my only problem is i dont have a name to attract students , but you do ! Let me know if you have any interest.

thank You
Anthony Picciano

riki
04-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Ehmmm, check the dates of the thread guys.

---JvdL---

who's dredging this up :)

WhiteBoy
05-12-2006, 06:29 AM
Lee doesn't even visit these forums anymore. :bangwall:

Jarno
05-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Slowest...thread...EVER!

---JvdL---

Whelkn
10-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Slowest...thread...EVER!

---JvdL---

O ya

gjjackson
11-11-2006, 02:14 PM
I was scrolling for the beta forums and found this thread. I might get in trouble for this but here goes. Lee is a "crook". He was supposed to have some seminars across the country. I was one of those that paid, up front, $200 for that seminar. I thought it was reasonably priced. Well he didn't fulfill his end. This was for LW 8. So it's been some time ago. He said he was going to pay people back. Never happened. I've emailed him numerous times. The last time was earlier in the year. He said he'd get back with me in a couple of weeks. He lied again. At the time (during release of v8.), he ran into difficulties and everyone was sympathetic. So was I. But now, years later, and no attempt in restitution I have lost all sympathy for this man. The one thing I learned about this is NEVER EVER pay for ANYTHING up front. Don't trust anyone.

theo
11-16-2006, 05:20 PM
I was scrolling for the beta forums and found this thread. I might get in trouble for this but here goes. Lee is a "crook". He was supposed to have some seminars across the country. I was one of those that paid, up front, $200 for that seminar. I thought it was reasonably priced. Well he didn't fulfill his end. This was for LW 8. So it's been some time ago. He said he was going to pay people back. Never happened. I've emailed him numerous times. The last time was earlier in the year. He said he'd get back with me in a couple of weeks. He lied again. At the time (during release of v8.), he ran into difficulties and everyone was sympathetic. So was I. But now, years later, and no attempt in restitution I have lost all sympathy for this man. The one thing I learned about this is NEVER EVER pay for ANYTHING up front. Don't trust anyone.

Sorry, but I think this is in bad taste gj.