PDA

View Full Version : Little Gallery

PaQ
03-14-2003, 09:20 AM
Hi there,

Well here's my little gallery, nothing exceptionnal ...

http://users.skynet.be/paqwak/

Btw I'm looking for a new job, I know there is a section for this, but it seems there are all looking for the best 3d designer ever made, and I'm a bit affraid I don't have the level they need :) (me only lightwaver +5 :))

Meaty
03-14-2003, 10:22 AM
hey, that stuff looks great on your site! nice work, good luck finding the job!

Koen
03-14-2003, 01:15 PM
Great gallery PaQ. I'll skip the rest in English as you're a Belgium waffel as myself! :D
Eindelijk een Belg op dit board. :) Ik wou dat ik je kon helpen ivm die job. Maar ik zou niet direct een vacature weten. Alleszins niet bij Havana, dat zitje is bezet! ;) Ook al ben ik een newbie LW'er.
Saluut!

Keep up the great work!

Koen

roguenroll
03-15-2003, 01:59 AM
excellent, great surfaces and lighting

ModelMonkey
03-15-2003, 04:15 AM
Nice gallery, i was pretty scared with the airplanes, they really look they going to bomb our heads, and the guy with the big canon is pretty scary also, now i can´t sleep well tonigth, thanks :(

-- ModelMonkey War Veteran --

anim8torguy
03-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by ModelMonkey
Nice gallery, i was pretty scared with the airplanes, they really look they going to bomb our heads, and the guy with the big canon is pretty scary also, now i can´t sleep well tonigth, thanks :(

-- ModelMonkey War Veteran --

And YOU call youself PROFESSIONAL? Sheesh.

Epita
03-15-2003, 03:56 PM
Wahh, i hate flash (56k) looks great but nothing seemed to work

Epita

PaQ
03-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Thanks everyone for you comments ;) ... and sorry for the 56k owner !!! (is it so heavy ???)

>Koen I'm sorry, but you have found the only french speaking belgian of the board :) In the other hand I have moreless the meaning of every word ... moreless ;)

Setups
03-15-2003, 09:56 PM
Just scanning the boards and your gallery caught my eye, i love your style :) Dont know why anyone wouldnt want to hire you...
I'd like to talk to you, send me an email at [email protected]
-Chris

jb_gfx
06-27-2003, 07:47 AM
I really like both the content and the gallery's layout. Well done!

PS: Your version of Proton's model you textured with procedurales just roxx!

Hervé
06-28-2003, 12:55 AM
Very good job.... I love the piston stuff.... I live not very far (luxembourg) and looking for jobs here is almost mission impossible... he he...

You should not have any problem in Belgium, coz your work is damn good man !!

keep up the good work !
cheers, Hervé

PaQ
06-28-2003, 03:16 PM
Thks guys ! Btw I have to updated the site, I have finally find a job ... in holland :P Only problem, I've lost my source file, so I can do it allll over !

Here's a little sample of what I'm doing now ;)

http://users.skynet.be/am031407/prev.jpg

Dave3D
06-29-2003, 11:17 AM
Hehe, the Spaceship/Ray looks as if it got some female tackle of it head, with the little clit and all ;)

Dave :p

PaQ
06-29-2003, 11:51 AM
well that's the idea ;) ... (that's why I didn't post the textured version lol, much more explicit :P)

csquared63
06-29-2003, 12:25 PM
I've got to say that you are not only an excellent Lightwave artist, but you are an exceptional graphic designer too. A lot of the 3D work I see here is very good, but it lacks that extra design skill.

Your work is very creative and distinctly styled.

Carl

uberslayer™
07-02-2003, 05:51 PM
Great site, love your work. Dude I have been having the worst time trying to get embeded buttons to work in a scrolling movieClip. Any chance of letting me in on how you structured it? Maybe a peek at your action script?

PaQ
07-03-2003, 06:11 PM
uberslayer> I have lost every .fla sources few weeks ago, so I have to do it again from scratch ;) When I have enough mana to rebuild it, I'll share the file with you for sure !!!!

(btw I'm a complete flash noob;), so all see here should be quite simple, but maybe I was lucky)

uberslayer™
07-03-2003, 09:17 PM
:( Don't say that you're giving me an inferiority complex.

Noob or not it won't work for me, but I'm managing to find every problem in the book while slogging away at my current project. I'm supposed to have it up and running by the end of july:eek: Anybody want my job?

mmecca
07-04-2003, 10:49 PM
just out of curiosity....what is this job (the explicitness caught my attention along with the nice model)...and wheres the textured version :D

Abe
07-05-2003, 03:17 PM
PaQ Thanks for your superb gallery,love your work and the space ship,please let me know if do any more work I would hate to miss it Thaks Abe:)

PaQ
07-06-2003, 07:50 AM
Thanks guys ;)

mmecca> You'll see the textured version is an Xbox game called Xyanide (falling Q4 of this year) ... more infos: http://www.playlogicgames.com

Cheers!