PDA

View Full Version : Apology

NonPlanar
03-01-2004, 09:31 AM
Hello,

I can't go into specifics, but it looks like NewTek's taking the right kinds of action that might very well restore my trust in them.

Therefore I apologize of harsh words I've used against them in this forum in the past (providing they follow through, of course).

I'm sorry that I cannot go into specific details right now; I don't want to start all kinds of speculation, so don't ask me. It's nothing that has or can have any effect on you :)

Long story short; looks like I will remain a Lightwave user. A lot of people in this forum have asked me to not drop LW and remain an active user in this forum. This close community is most certainly another factor that had serious weight in my decision to stick with LW. So thank you all for that.

Specifically I would like to thank Ben Wells. So, thanks Ben! ;)

NONPLANAR

mlinde
03-01-2004, 10:36 AM
NP, I understand your frustration, and I hope that the team at Newtek does as well. In the best of times, the difficulties presented to people in our line of work are big enough. In today's economic environment having to add the tight competition and fewer available contracts to the mix would be enough, but to have the software/hardware issues added to that is enough to drive anyone to the brink of madness. I am glad that you have found some silver lining that keeps you here, you have been a strong voice in this community. I will also be glad that you are not departing.

Michael

NonPlanar
03-01-2004, 10:51 AM
I am glad that you have found some silver lining that keeps you here, you have been a strong voice in this community. I will also be glad that you are not departing

Thanks for your kind note, Michael. And I will continue to do so as long as there are enough people out there that want it and appreciate it ! :)

NONPLANAR

Darth Mole
03-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Ah, I never liked Nonplanar anyway.

Always rendered funny...

NonPlanar
03-01-2004, 11:04 AM
TAB KEY
SHIFT-T

riki
03-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Good to see you're hanging in there.

toby
03-01-2004, 06:06 PM
how dare ye think of leaving LW. Avast ye. Aaahhrr.