PDA

View Full Version : Crap!

UEI
02-28-2004, 01:13 PM
Does anyone know how I might be able to get the Inside Lightwave 7 CD? I already have the book but I have seemed to have lost the CD...or does anyone know of a site where I can at least get the contents so I can advance through the tutorials?

mrunion
02-29-2004, 10:37 AM
Depending on whether or not it's allowed, I have the book and would burn you a copy (pending mine is still over in the cabinet). Mr. Ablan would have to allow me to do this. Also, I could only mail it "snail mail" somewhere in the US (sorry I seem so cheap, money's tight).

If you can get Mr. Ablan to OK the deal, I'll try to send you a copy.

UnCommonGrafx
02-29-2004, 10:47 AM
I've seen your request on a number of sites and the more I see it the more ... disconcerting it seems.

Have you been in contact with Dan? It would seem that's the quickest and best way to get what you seek.

UEI
02-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Um Uncommon, what are you talking about? This is the first time I've ever posted a topic like this. No I dont need the book again mrunion, and I just got in contact with him and he says that I can download the projects strait from his site. Thanx though.

mrunion
02-29-2004, 09:32 PM
OK. No problem. Also, I meant that I too have the book and would burn you a copy of the CD if it was appropriate.

I'm glad you will get a copy of what you need.

Matt
03-01-2004, 02:02 AM
This happened to someone else, they contacted Dan and he sent them a new one. I think he asked them to read the X word on X page X paragraph down to prove they had the book first.

Worth a try if he has any left.

http://danablan.com/contact.html

3D Slave
03-01-2004, 07:00 PM
If you need a new CD, New Riders will send you one.
I lost the CD to Inside LW 6 and they sent me one in a week!
Here is the toll free number
1-800-571-5840 +9 +3567 ask for New Riders.
If outside the US call 1-317-581-3500 and ask for
New Riders.
They get it out to you pretty quickly, and I hope this helps.