PDA

View Full Version : spline control plugin

bool
02-24-2004, 09:04 PM
I cannot find my spline control plugin. I've done a plugin directory search and nothing. Can someone help point me in the right direction. I'm upgraded to the latest and greatest.

Attempting repairs always wipes out my directories.

Thanks,
Bool

bool
02-24-2004, 10:06 PM
furthermore, the plugin exists in the directory as well as it's mentioned in the lwext3.cfg file.

Any thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

evenflcw
02-24-2004, 10:52 PM
Is it a layout or modeler plugin?

I would suggest you open up the menu configurator and use the search function or just look under Additionals. Beware though, it's case sensitive.

bool
02-24-2004, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I found out the problem. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm working with a recently re-installed LW since my comp HD crashed about a month ago.

I checked my old HD (which can currently only be accessed by Linux for some strange reason) for the old splinimate.p file and low and behold it's a different size. I reinstall the plugin and 9 new plugins are installed instead of 6. So everything is working again.

It's moments like these I want to throw my computer out the window. Now my next question is:

Why are there two versions of splinimate.p? Why do the downloads online carry the bad version?

-Bool