PDA

View Full Version : Special Offers to End on March 21 + New Freebie

riki
02-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Just thought I'd post this here for ppl that don't get the Newsletter.

LightWave 8.0 Pre-upgrade Special Offers to End on March 21, 2004

NewTek to offer Bonus to LightWave 8 Pre-upgraders

Hi, Folks!

NewTek will be bringing our current LightWave 3DŽ pre-release specials to a close on March 21st, 2004. If you want to take advantage of the opportunity to purchase a full seat or upgrade of NewTek's LightWave 3D [7.5] at regular price, and receive eyeon's DFX+(TM) and two add-on modules, $1785 in additional software FREE, March 21st is the deadline. This offer also includes a free upgrade to LightWaveŽ [8] (on CD with electronic documentation) when LightWave 3D Eight ships.

Our new offer for Mac LightWave users is REALVIZ's Interactive StudioŽ bundle, FREE with purchase of a LightWave full seat or upgrade. Interactive StudioŽ consists of REALVIZ's StitcherŽ 3.5, ImageModelerŽ 3.5, and [email protected]Ž, a $1500 value if purchased separately. The special offer is available through March 21, 2004, in North America and from participating international distributors for NewTek. This offer also includes a free upgrade to LightWave 3D Eight (on CD with electronic documentation) when LightWave 3D Eight ships.

These limited time offers end on March 21, 2004, so order now!

For those of you who have already purchased one of our special offers, later this week or early next week, as a gesture of appreciation for your order and your patience, NewTek will be sending news of a FREE bonus for you, while you await our release of LightWave 8. If you made your purchase through a reseller instead of directly with NewTek, please let your reseller know your current email address, so they can let us know, and we can make sure you receive your notice of this exciting FREE bonus.

NOTES: This special edition of eyeon's DFX+ Software runs under the Windows platform only, and is keyed to the LightWave dongle. Mac LightWave users who also have Windows platforms and who wish to purchase and use DFX+ with your Mac LightWave dongle must have the Duo USB dongle which runs on both Mac & PC. Users who want the capability to run DFX+ independent of their LightWave license may, prior to installing and registering the software, contact eyeon's Sales Department to purchase a dongle for DFX+.

For more information or to order these special offers, see: http://www.newtek.com/buynow/lw_products.html

You have received this email because you are a registered LightWave user. If you would prefer not to receive emails in the future, please email [email protected], and advise them to update your entry in the registration database with your preference.

Thank you for choosing LightWave!

NewTek Marketing

riki
02-24-2004, 05:56 PM
I contacted my reseller and asked them to pass my email address on to Newtek. They're checking into it, but also mentioned that they haven't been advised yet of the "FREE Bonus".

mkiii
02-25-2004, 07:12 AM
Still no news / Email about it here (in the UK)

riki
02-25-2004, 07:16 AM
Check this post http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=140117#post140117

Also are you on the Newsletter mailing List?

Yman
02-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Hi,

Is that mean i upgrade Mac LW, will get Windows DFX+ and Mac REALVIZ's Interactive StudioŽ bundle at same time?:confused:

turbo
02-25-2004, 10:37 PM
Glad to see the new deal for Mac users and I jumped on it. :D
The Realviz studio stuff will be shipped right away. Nice..
This means I get to install Panther finally, whoohoo! (well once LW8 arrives, that is..)

Thanks NewTek, for stepping up to the plate and giving something to us mac lw users.

One minor nuisance tho..
- I was a little miffed at not being able to order from the US either online or by phone due to no shipping to Canada..
- seems I shouldn't be receiving NewTek spam to buy, buy, buy and then be directed to the site only to find I have to contact a local reseller.
... but fortunately the resellers now sell at the going price which was not the case in the past.. so its all good.. :cool:

... although a shipping date for 8 would be cool.. (hint, hint) :p