PDA

View Full Version : Ordering the Upgrade

smudge11
02-23-2004, 10:47 AM
Anyone else had this problem.
I'm trying to order my pre-upgrade to LW 8 and get the Real-Viz package. I go to the order page, put in my LW serial number, and click "Buy", but I keepp getting an error page that says "You must enter your Lightwave serial number"
Well, I DID enter my serial number, but the page seems not to recognize that I have.
Anyone have any suggestions, Newtek, is this a known problem?

Lou

Kurtis
02-23-2004, 01:44 PM
I will mention this to our Webmaster.

You can also order by contacting our Sales department at 800-847-6111.

ravenhood
02-24-2004, 06:04 PM
I have had this same problem since last Wednesday. I have emailed and called to place an order directly but have heard nothing so far.

I will call again tomorrow and see if I get the answering service again!

Raven
':confused:'

Darth Mole
02-25-2004, 01:45 AM
Same problem here - no response from their sales team via email yet either...

Kurtis
02-25-2004, 06:27 AM
ravenhood,

Since you do not have a location listed, I'm going to assume you are in North America. If that is the case, you should be able to reach Sales at [email protected] or 1-800-847-6111. If you are unable to reach them, Private Message me, and I will forward your information to them myself.

Darth Mole,

I see that you are in the UK. That being the case, you would need to contact NewTek Europe for Sales. You can reach them at [email protected] or +33 557 262 262. If you are unable to reach them, Private Message me, and I will forward your information to them myself.