PDA

View Full Version : Expresso v1.0

Kvaalen
02-22-2004, 04:37 AM
I've finally released the first version of Expresso - Face expressions express.

It's a plugin using joystick type controls to control the face expressions of your character.

The current version is for LightWave 7.5 and up. LightWave 7.5 has some bugs that have been fixed since 7.5c, so now I'll be updating it to a version where you will need LightWave 7.5c and it will be more efficient.

You can get it here:

Expresso v1.0 (http://mapage.noos.fr/samuelLK/Plugins/Expresso/Overview.html)

You can see examples and a short animation showing it in action under the gallery section.

Please note that if anyone has a layout of the controls that he thinks would be better, please tell me about it and I'll take it into consideration for later versions.

I'd really like to hear your comments and know how you like it.

private
02-22-2004, 05:52 AM
Kvaalen, you're a great plus to the Lightwave community. Thank you.

WilliamVaughan
02-22-2004, 08:45 AM
works great in LightWave Eight as far as I can tell....

Kvaalen
02-22-2004, 09:56 AM
Thanks guys.

I stated earlier that I'd be making a more efficient version for 7.5c. Well I thought a certain problem was fixed in 7.5c but I guess it wasn't, so I won't be making a 7.5c only version.

I forgot to say thank you to all the beta testers. If you are a beta tester you should redownload it since it has been modified.

CB_3D
02-22-2004, 12:27 PM
Very cool!;)

riki
02-22-2004, 04:16 PM
What are the system rerquirements? Is it PC only?

Kvaalen
02-22-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by riki
What are the system rerquirements? Is it PC only?

Shouldn't be. Do you have problems with a Mac? If so please contact me by PM or Email ([email protected]) and I'll try to solve it. Thanks.

riki
02-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Sorry, I just saw the word 'plugin' before, and naturally assumed it would be PC only.

I've just downloaded it now, it's an Lscript. Sweet the doc looks cool, will give it a try tonight.

Many thanks