PDA

View Full Version : VFX009 entry

Whelkn
02-21-2004, 02:25 AM
Here is my VFX 009 entry for the challenge over at VFX talk. It was a day for night type thing. All the compositing was done in DF. The water was made in Lightwave and the rain was DF. Thanks for checking it out I await your comments. Click on the bridge image

Jeremy

www.whelkn.com

jro2a
03-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Looks great!!! The garage and monster fantastic.

Whelkn
03-04-2004, 02:42 PM
well just for the record I didnt make the monster I just matched moved it to the garadge. Just trying to get better at match moving thanks for the comments.

Jeremy

Willax
03-27-2004, 10:48 PM
Jeremy, your work is very good. I haven't had a chance to get into DFX too much yet, but time permitting in the future I will. Too much video production going on at the moment to learn a new program. It looks like SynthEyes is an awesome package too. I am gonna have to check that out. Keep up the good work. Bill

Whelkn
03-30-2004, 05:09 AM
thanks for the reply as for syntheyes it is awesome and its only 350 bucks!!! you cant beat that. I am moving out to LA this summer so if you ever need a DF guy let me know :D

Jeremy

RomainR
03-30-2004, 07:52 AM
Cool stuff Jeremy,

A tutorial on it would be cool, as suggested on your page.

Keep it coming.:D

dito
04-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Hi Jeremy

I like your work. Qould you tell me how did you remove tracking dots from the table?

Thanks

Whelkn
04-03-2004, 03:16 AM
Once again thanks for the compliments guys.

RomainR--- Ill post a tut when I get some time--Did you want it for the bridge sequence or the space ship. I cant remeber what I said I would do it on.

dito--- I used Aura to remove the tracking markers. I used the pixel tracker and then used that motion in the stroke recorder. I then used the Panto paint mode. You can get ride of the tracking makers in fusion as well using its paint tools. I just wanted to try that method and I was happy with the results.

Jeremy

RomainR
04-06-2004, 08:32 AM
It was for the bridge.

That would be quite :cool: