PDA

View Full Version : I absolutely love the vids

UnCommonGrafx
02-12-2004, 07:18 AM
They just aren't coming fast enough!! :D

Compared to learning lw just a year ago, An Ablan Book [say it with attitude ;) This is not a knock] was the de facto first and full way to learn lw. Nowadays, what a sea change!

Albee's came out; Beck's, Jerrad et al, Kelly, and countless others come to mind. Then the two-hour vids from too many luminaries to mention at this time but would like to say a big thank you to you all. This latest onslaught is the most significant for our lil'lovin' community. [I'm not a polly anna] Leigh's book (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122127) is groundbreaking.

William "Proton" Vaughn, Kudos to you and all your team mates on educating the community on Newtek productcs, specifically Lightwave. To me, you've mitigated the need to go far to learn how to use the program; Imagination, creativity and project-type work can be left for the above luminaries to share with us!! And the little question's will be banned to obscurity. Oh joy for the day!
How about giving us a flash interface that's a jukebox for playing all these vids? Particularly in the box that will come my way soon. ;) :confused:

Wow! Job well done. Can't wait to say the same to the new dev team. Wink smile wince a smile out once more....

I can't wait for my [8],

Matt
02-12-2004, 08:17 AM
I agree I could watch them all day!

Dodgy
02-12-2004, 10:03 AM
I do have to say, it's the little things that have been fixed by the new dev team that have got me excited, like the new spreadsheet/surface editor. Got me feeling great things will come of their fiddling with some of the more underlying features of LW.

Matt
02-12-2004, 11:36 AM
it's laying the land for some kick-*** features in 8.5 / 9! :)