PDA

View Full Version : Legend: part 3

DM67
02-12-2004, 03:02 AM
Vladimir the arcimisteriurgo ...................... a nice type :eek:..... It is the wizard of the group (but perhaps have understood it alone...:D)

DM67
02-12-2004, 03:02 AM
:)

boblikesoups
02-14-2004, 11:16 AM
That wizard looks VERY cool, the best so far. I forgot, what will you be suing these for again? + how long did it take you to make the wizard?

veljko
02-15-2004, 01:48 AM
cool texturing-
he could use some palms and fingers though..:)

adrian
02-15-2004, 03:30 AM
That's really cool, but maybe have just a hint of a face inside the cloth? But that's just personal taste, it doesn't detract from the image at all.

Adrian.

DM67
02-15-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by boblikesoups
That wizard looks VERY cool, the best so far. I forgot, what will you be suing these for again? + how long did it take you to make the wizard?

How did I write in the previous post, the characters that you saw is part of a project that unfortunately has stopped (I hope temporarily:rolleyes:).
To realize 20 episodes of a cartoon I need of a producer:( .
However we decided to realize the first episode. To do the wizard I have working two days for modelling, texturing and rigging. :)
P. S. : there it is another character still ;)

DM67
02-15-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by veljko
cool texturing-
he could use some palms and fingers though..:)

His hands and its head become visible when spear its charms and its energy runs inside of him. :D
In those moments it takes on a ghostly appearance. :eek:

DM67
02-15-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by adrian
That's really cool, but maybe have just a hint of a face inside the cloth? But that's just personal taste, it doesn't detract from the image at all.

Adrian.

The face is not visible because in the story of the cartoon its identity is revealed only in the last episode.
However it could not do invisible only the face, so we decided to do invisible also the remainder of the body, like for effect of a curse or of a wrong experiment. :)

adrian
02-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Aha, that makes sense then! Actually thinking about it, it's kind of like those characters in LOTR (the first one); you know, the ones on the horses..... also something similar in Sleepy Hollow as well if I remember correctly.

Adrian.

DM67
02-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by adrian
Aha, that makes sense then! Actually thinking about it, it's kind of like those characters in LOTR (the first one); you know, the ones on the horses..... also something similar in Sleepy Hollow as well if I remember correctly.

Adrian.

;) :D