PDA

View Full Version : NewTek "Tim" Bucks

Global Hawk
03-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Has anyone else out there had as much problems, has I have had trying to use the Newtek bucks!? I have $100 of them now, from subscribing to NewTek Pro magazine, and I can't for the life of me spend them any were!!!:mad:

The only authorized NewTek dealer, here in Utah is in Logan I think, and I can't get up there!:mad:

Any ideas!:confused:

There I'm done ranting for a bit.;)

SBowie
03-12-2003, 03:09 PM
You mean they won't accept them at the bank? ;)

Seriously, if all else fails you can always spend them on 'paid' upgrades directly from Newtek as these are released.

SBowie
03-12-2003, 03:10 PM
And, p.s. - thanks for supporting NewTekPro! Everyone here should do so, it's an amazing resource, but it can't operate without subs! Support your local sherrif!

Global Hawk
03-13-2003, 12:05 PM
It's tha dangedest thing! When I go into that bank to make some change with them, they just look at me like I'm some pasty white freek!;) :eek:

Is there anyplace that would accept then for, I duno, a LW T-shirt? NewTek's shop has the shirts, however it seams to me that only Credit Card orders are taken there. :mad:

Oh, and about supporting NewTek Pro! Naturaly! It's a great resource. Very much worth the $30 a year fee.

WCameron
03-14-2003, 03:56 AM
if you actually manage to get the issues........

- WIll.