View Full Version : Educational version question

03-12-2003, 12:24 PM
Well, to get the ducational version, I need to supply student ID and stuff.
Well, I'm homeschooled.
What can I do to get it?
I mean, I really want this program. I have a student ID, but my mom made it. So, can I get it?

03-12-2003, 01:11 PM
A note from your mother maybe? ;) Contact Newtek and see what they have to say. If you are under 18, I'd say it's pretty much a given that you're a student.

03-12-2003, 01:38 PM
I got lightwave from academicsuperstore.com

They have very good service

On their page, they say they accept homeschool, a letter will do, or schedual or id.


03-12-2003, 11:09 PM
Matt: depending on what state you're in, there's got to be some kind of official form that certifies you as "home schooled." Maybe a state test result or license or something. I'm sure NewTek would accept that. The spirit of their policy is to give a break to students. Of course, if they sell you on their product early and you stick with LW it's a good deal for them too. Good luck!

03-13-2003, 11:11 AM
Thanks :)
I ordered it yesterday, it shipped!
So I should get it tomorrow :D